Disc priest looking for twice a week guild :)

Good morning all!

After a bit of a turbulent start to the expansion of being pushed away from healing due to guild needs, I’m off on my own into the big wide world!

I’m currently 10/10 HC through pugs, and achieved 9/10 with my guild, whilst I’ve ended up bench warming the disc, I am now looking for a guild with a strong leadership team to take my first steps into mythic CN.

I am fairly flexible on which two days and the raid times (pending the other halfs approval) and have a very high attendance %.

If your interested in a chat or want to see some recent parses I pulled in pugs today to try and give an accurate reflection of where I am, please feel free to message me in game Sagiso#2976 or on discord Vernay#3958.

Thanks for taking the time to have a gander! (Currently 212, should be 215 in the next day or two as I finish the PvP honour grind)

Good Morning Diplomatical!

We are currently looking for a Healer to join our core Mythic progress team. We are currently 1/10M. We have 2 progress raids per week which are Weds & Fri 2000-2300 st. We run a HC farm raid on Saturday Afternoons 1430 and an alt run Sunday afternoons 1430 for those who want it.

I’ll add you on Discord now for a chat :slight_smile: Danray#0657

Check us out: [A] Bronzebeard - Eonar Connected <Chimera> LF Mythic Raiders! Heal + DPS 1/10M

Hi,

We are currently recruiting a disc/holy priest and would welcome to opportunity to talk to you more.

Please have a read of our post and let us know if it interests you.

Hey Diplomatical!

We’re at on Kazzak, (9/10 HC) are currently recruiting an extra healer for our roster. Last night we got Denathrius down to 3% and expect to take him down on Sunday.

We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 20.00-23.00 Server time. We promote a friendly and safe environment and would love to bolster our ranks going into CN M.

You can add me on bnet Bafkat#2550 or discord Bafkat#6453.

Cheers!

Join the red side of the fight!
If you are still looking for a home and willing to faction change please get in touch. Contact details in OP

Hi there, did you find a new home yet? We are looking for like-minded raiders for our roster :slight_smile: Find more info here: <Cult of Gin> For people who enjoy vodka or gin - become part of our kin! LFM SOCIAL / M+ / RAID FOCUS

-Gina