Disc Priest/ Resto druid/ mw monk looking for mythic guild

Hi there,

looking for a guild for shadowlands, currently a holy paladin 474 and just got keystone master - just came back after an extended break. Looking to probably change class due to not liking new paladin style but still looking to heal (possibly druid, priest or monk), would prefer raiding on weekends if possible. Have experience doing a little bit of mythic raiding in legion and would love to still do it (I like challenging content) however can’t commit the full amount of time needed to progress hardcore due to work, I would however still like to do a couple of nights a week raiding mythic.

Love chilling back in discord just doing keys with guildies. Just a laid back dude.

Don’t mind realm or faction

Thanks for reading ^-^

G’day Thecheese! If you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited 5-6 returning players too, so you would feel right at home we feel if you want to reroll.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hi there,

If you are willing to change race / server.

Hadouken are a brand new guild on Kazzak EU Horde formed by 2 friends that have been playing the game since the Vanilla days.

We really believe in the community aspect of the game which is our reason for creating the guild, having found the community aspect of the game diminish over the years in WoW. We really believe in bringing this back and having a fun and friendly environment to play in.

We aim to clear the Heroic content as soon as possible on release of the raid in Shadowlands and will aim to push the Mythic content as soon as we can. Our guild leader is currently 11/12M in Ny’alotha but have recently stopped progressing on N’Zoth due to lack of players.

Currently we’re looking for everyone; the guild is only a month old and currently recruitment is slow due to the current state of the game and people taking breaks before Shadowlands. However, we have a small core of people in the guild and are looking to build on that as soon as possible. I also require a raid leader and officers as well. If this would be of any interest to you, please let me know!

The guild will be semi-hardcore and we will probably raid twice a week; this will be decided when the main raid team is formed and we will have a vote. We will not be elitest, but we will definitely expect people to know how to play their class and come prepared to raids with flasks, food etc. People will also be expected to know each fight before each raid, so we do not waste time telling people what to do.

We will aim to be active and have guild events, alt raids, pvp and we will also regularly be running M+ keys too. I really hope to build something special here, but I need people that I can rely on that will stick by us and will help us out with the daily running of the guild.

If you’d like to talk more about joining, please feel free to whisper me ingame, apply at https://discord.gg/vWx3X6u alternatively add me on battle.net @ Levine#2672

I look forward to seeing you all in game and for success in Shadowlands, cheers!

HADOUKEN

Hi, “Pandemic” is a new guild on Argent Dawn Alliance, our raid times are Tue/Thu 21:00-00:00 server time with an optional alt run on a Wednesday. We don’t have anything set for weekends but perhaps the later raid times would be of use to you?
Add me on discord if you want to chat
Venomous#9127

Hi if you are from Sweden/Norway and looking for a guild that aims for CE add on discord: Personal#5770

Hello Thecheese! :slight_smile:

I’m sure that our guild would be the perfect home for you during Shadowlands.
Feel free to add my battletag for information: kanpaigaming#2510

Best regards, Nordstroom.

Look at our recruitment post.
Rat Pack

I am 100% confident that you will love what you’ll see.

discord.gg/UmcpaeU

Once you’re there you should be able to PM any of the officers on that Discord (Woosa, Cronali, Vorium, TbXie) and go on from there.
This guarantees that we will get your message asap and you don’t have to wait unnecessarily long to get an answer.

Thank you & Best of Luck in both your applications and in SL!

Hi there

We are interested in having a resto dudu or shammy!

Please have a look and let us know if you are interested:

Cheers