Disco Priest looking to bogie in BfDA and beyond!

Hello!

I am a Disco Priest looking for a guild to boogie in the upcoming raid Battle for Dazar’alor! Atm my exp in BfA is just 8/8 HC clear of Uldir, after getting the Curve I took a break till 8.1 came. I am en experienced WoW player, I tanked, dps-ed and healed through out my 6+ years in WoW. In 8.1 I am going full time healer although I can swap to Shadow (lol) if needed from time to time.

As for myself IRL, I am 31 year old History teacher, currently jobless, and a passionate gamer. I am looking for a friendly social/raiding guild who likes to run mythic+ and have a general good time on voice comms. Ah yes, I have a working headset and am not afraid or shy to talk.

If you have any additional questions for me, please feel free to add me on discord (Tomich#2707) or on bnet (Valhalla#2193). Thank you for reading this post and I am looking forward to hear from you soon, hopefully :slight_smile:

Cheers!

hey dude just added you on battleswag
here our post for you to read if you so wish

Hey there, i added your battletage and hope to have a chat, But in the meantime ill drop this link here

Thanks

Hey hey, still looking!

Interested in guilds that raid till 23:00 ST tops. Also interested in a steady m+ team to run keys with!

Hey Tomich,

The Many few are recruiting… here is a link to our post. I will throw you a battlenet invite aswell for a chat if you wish ^^.

Heres the link for a nosey yourself.

Good luck,

Best regards

If your still looking we would love to hear from you

Hi there! If you’rre still searching for a Guild to progress in BoD then maybe give Apostles a look! A pretty laid back community that flexes around real life and other issues. Mostly made up of ex-hardcore raiders who got old, had children and work commitments etc, we aim (and succeed) to get Curve every raid since we returned for BFA (we were in legion too). A good family feel, with plenty to do outside of raids and a good social core who like to hang out on voice comms too. If interested, please give our post a look over and feel free to contact me either on Discord or Battlenet. You’ll find the details here:

Many Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.