Dissension Amongst the Ranks... (Bugged) (Classic TBC)

Hi there,

First bug i report, hopefully this is the side section. But in our server we have been trying for ages to get the following quest done: Dissension Amongst the Ranks…

But we are just not getting credit, it seems this was also kinde buggie back in the day, possible to get it fixed now?

CS doesn’t handle nor forward bug reports, you can do so here though:

The Burning Crusade Classic

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

Edit: Blue post below that they’re aware of it.

Also having this issue. Tried everything, leaving zone, unqequip tabard etc. Fix this please.

We had the exact same problem tried leaving and entering zone, tried forgetting and taking quest again tried pretty much all we could. Mildly infuriating.

Saneko explained how to report a bug.

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports!

Just wanted to let you know we’re aware of this issue and working on a fix.

Do still report it in-game if you’ve come across it though, as it helps with scoping and prioritizing fixes for common issues.

1 Like

Hello, any news on this?

1 Like

Do you really expect them to fix bugs overnight?

Thanks for the laugh.

Have you reported it as a bug ingame as Tyrskorn suggested? The more information they have, the more likely they are to be able to fix it.

I have the same issue, tried bug reporting ingame but it keeps sending me in a loot and not actually letting me report a bug ingame. :frowning:

We have the same problem. The mobs don’t count…

If you look at Saneko’s post further up the thread, it explains exactly how to report a bug ingame.

Right thanks, didnt see that.

You can submit a bug report if you follow the instructions to this big Anub’Arak icon here.

1 Like

Still bugged.

It’s been bugged for 14 years.

1 Like

It’s fixed.

1 Like

Hey Tyrskorn,

I thought it would be the best idea to reply to your post, since you are a blizzard employee and as it seems close to the topic.

I had the same issue with completing the quest “Dissension Amongst the Ranks…” as probably everyone reading this forum entry, which is fixed now.

But there is another issue with this quest in general, which I and a lot of my guild mates and probably a lot of people around the world are facing at the moment or in the future related to the “Kor’kron Flare Gun” Quest Item.

Since I knew that the quest is bugged at the moment and I’m not able to complete it, I abandoned the quest and deleted the Flare Gun, which as I know now is a huge mistake because you can’t get it back anymore. If you pick up the quest again by talking to the NPC which has to be spawned via another persons flare gun, you get back the tabard related to the quest but not the Flare Gun, which is also required to complete the quest in the end. This leaves me and probably a lot of other people unable to complete the quest entirely without the help of a blizzard employee, since the item restoration service does’nt work for quest items.

Maybe there is a way to change the quest slightly so you also get the flare gun as you accept the quest.

Hello, I am not able to finish the quest Dissensions Amongst the Ranks on Heartstriker - DE as an alliance player. We tried several things out and the quest objective is not counting up.

Best Regards

Edit: Thread merged into this one~