Dissension Amongst the Ranks... (Bugged) (Classic TBC)

I also have this issue.

• I tried reporting in game and there is no actual way TO report bugs in game. It just keeps sending you here and there without any actual way to post a bug.

So the big “Submit feedback or bug report” button isn’t a clue on how to submit a bug?

Also, this has been bugged since the real TBC.

One more thing, did you need to make a new thread about this?

Specsavers open tomorrow. You should make an appointment if you can’t see the big button with a picture of a giant bug (Anub’arak) and the words “Submit feedback or Report a bug” underneath it.

I mean, the button is ONLY the very first thing on the support page, its only QUITE LARGE, and clearly labelled. There have only been a bajillion images on these forums with arrows actually pointing to the button…

Therefore I can only assume people are being intentionally blind to it, for the sake of whining.

You can submit a bug report if you follow the instructions to this big Anub’Arak icon.

Ignore my complains above, I’m just stupid. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you deleted your “Kor’kron Flare Gun” like I did, there is an implemented way to get it back.

Talk to “Overlord Or’barokh” in Shadowmoon Village (Coords: 28.5, 26.5) and he will give you a new one.

Apologies for the inconveniences