Divine Retribution (A) Arathor: Established, 'Old style' Mythic Guild 6/10M

Second expansion with the guild, great friendly environment. People are serious about raiding without being toxic. Banter is big. 10/10 Would recommend

Looking specifically for Mages/Hunters atm !

I seriously would love another mage buddy to team up with!!!

More Paladins to join please

Specifically looking for: Mages, Hunter, Elemental Shammy!

Just became a raider in this guild. After I had gone through recruitment via some discord talks I made the decision to level up new characters on a brand new server in order to join this guild. It was rather huge time investment but now it proved to be all worth it. The guild has exceeded my expectations; not only are they well organised and well prepared for every raid- they also now what they are doing and knows that the real value that comes from raiding is having fun. The guild is the reason I play wow and will continue to do so. If you are looking for a fun guild to get CE with, I recommend you to apply. We will greet you as on of our own.

1 Like

I joined them middle of n’zoth patch and they were so good to me from beginning. I am glad i am with them and if anyone looking for mythic raiding guild + fun chats and friendly community this is the guild you are looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been here a while and still enjoy playing with everyone.
Very accepting of all types of people, even those who like dinosaurs.

2 Likes

I have met great players and some really great friends in this guild. I love raiding in this guild
and hope to find some more friends to play along blast some M+ or some rated Bg’s

1 Like

Ive been in this guild for quite some time now , and ever since first day everyone has been very helpful, kind and aesygoing. Id say we are a small family comunity witch kills mythic bosses whit a steady progress , but also does quite alot of M+ and even RBG 
 You wont get bored in this guild

1 Like

I am with DR for a while now. It was a strange feeling being part of a guild where the guild is really about working together for a common goal: kill bosses and having fun at the same time. Also sometimes I feel I am torturing my fellow guildies with my awesome dadjokes (yes, you need to love them!!!) but I know they love them :slight_smile:
I can say we have everything: nice doggos, fluffy pandas, terrible transmogs, good banter and awesome bosskills!

1 Like

I joined about a year and a half ago. I had previously tried some mythic bosses, nothing serious, but wanted something more. After joining the fine folks here and getting really stuck in to mythic progress I’ve been really enjoying it!

The banter’s pretty good too! :wink:

1 Like

We currently have some DpS spots open for Mythic-ready raiders. Pop over to our Discord channel to have a chat!

[discord.gg/8x3Nd8T]

We have a Hungering boss to destroy and could use some fun and serious people to join us. Come join the fun and kill some Mythic bosses!

Joined just few weeks ago and it has been great - nice proffesional, also fun.
Doing m+'s, just a very nice bunch of people.

Join Us To Get Hungering Down and continue with Mythic raiding!

4/10 M (almost 5! :D)

Still have a couple of DpS spots for further progression in CN. Mage/Ele Shammy/Boomie/DK/DH of particular interest, but open to chat with other classes.

Head over to our recruitment discord channel for a natter.

End of BFA I realized i need a change in pace from the usual “raid or die” tryhard mentality guild i used to be part of.

DI took me in and I must say it’s been a great experience so far!
I still get to experience mythic raiding, but this time around I also get the out-of-raid guild experience.

Do yourself a favor and:
SU NIOJ!

1 Like

Bumb! Bumb! We are about to get “artificer xymox” down, come and see with your own eyes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come join our guild, it’s pretty good

1 Like

We are looking for some dancers! If you have 2 left feet - then we can provide lessons to make you dance like a Pro! IF you are already a ‘Pro’ dancer, then you can teach us!

Looking for raiders wanting to join Mythic progression, currently on Council. Ranged are very much sought after, but as usual, we are more interested in the person than the class.

Pop to our discord recruitment channel for a chat!

[discord.gg/8x3Nd8T]