DK Tank/DPS LF 1-2 Mythic Guild whor aids AFTER 20:00 server time

I’m returning to the game after taking a break due to real life. I did 3/8 Mythic Uldir before I had to stop playing. I have mythic experience every expansion and have even raided in a top 200 world guild back in MoP. Can give more details on further contact if need be. Mostly just putting my feelers out now as I am struggling to find guilds which suit my times.

What I’m Looking For:

• Mythic raiding guild who aims to clear content while relevant.
  • Raids start at or after 20:00 Server Time (7pm UK) due to work hours.
  • 1 or 2 raid nights a week.
  • Relaxed atmosphere to raid with.
  • Active outside of raids doing M+ etc.

What I Can Give:

• Experienced raider and player across multiple classes and roles.
  • Dedicated and loyal raider who doesn’t quit easy.
  • Able to take constructive criticism and never afraid to ask for advice/help it improve.
  • High attendance rate and always fully prepared.

If interested please leave your Btag and/or Discord below. I can give any further details and such to you that way.

Hi there! If you’re open to playing for the Alliance, you might be interested in Cakeman!
Our newly formed mythic raid team is scheduled to raid from 19:00 to 22:00 server time, but it’s on Sundays, so I’m hoping that might suit you anyway.
Check us out and get in touch!

1 Like

Pick us … you will not regret we are fast living guild , Doing tons of M+ Keys just Tons . We are helping new people to gear up and get they keys /gear on daily base .
Officer team is hard working on raiding team !
we are almost done atm we have over 35 Sign up for new raid and keep going up!

We are on Horde ( draenor)
Guild name is : PvE . officer Ryzera or Mcrit

Hey there, I’d love to have a chat with you. Feel free to add me on discord: Memoria#4935