Do Blizzard even look at the feedback we're giving them on Forums?

i hope they do

They should probably take a look at r1 streams , they often says when something is broken or stupid (like cdew does and xaryu sometimes).

But tbh no need to be 3K+ exp to see that they are nearly no demonology lock/frost dk/holy priest and sub rogue on ladder for exemple and Blizzard need to look why.

If I check the Forum mainpage right now there’s not even 1 Thread which has some constructive words or criticism in it.
Every Thread has it’s own ego player behind it and describing things as bad as possible to let it look like that Armageddon is starting tomorrow.
And 65% of the Threads are just useless and personal limited with some bias mixed in.

Why would a PvP dev want to check that?

Played about 200 3v3 games, zero enhance shaman:(

I honestly believe they do because i get banned on a weekly basis for calling them out on their greedy ways. They wont listen to anything posted on these forums however unless it will make them money.

People on the forums are a minority, but they are also the people that are very passionate about the game and want to voice their opinion on issues with the game. Therefore Blizzard should take feedback seriously. When Blizzard says they have listened to the feedback, I don’t know where that feedback comes from, honestly. And I honestly don’t know if the feedback on the EU forums make it to the company the same way as in NA.

It’s not how it works. We are a minority and while we know more than casual, we’re still a minority.
Given that blizz is no ong, who do you think they’ll care of? The dedicated minority, or the huge mass of casual?

The latter, sadly… I guess we are screwed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.