Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

Yup, the more you sleep the more tired you get!

Good morning all!

2 Likes

Morning, Clown :sleeping:

Iā€™ve already listened to Puff The Magic Dragon three times this morning :roll_eyes: Iā€™m deaging. * but it felt really nice and calming, fitting the cloudy, rainy and cold day weā€™ve got here today

it is 09:20 and i am currently eatting

terrys chocolate orange miniā€™s

that if you ask me is priorities in the right order.

EDIT: i am legitimately burning up just sitting here , definitely something wrong lol

But you have a 12 hour gap between posts so maybe you posted during the sleep?

1 Like

Well if you read that post ā€¦ i woke up to have a lemsipā€¦ i was up probably 10 mins.

If you say so but the post times say different , feel better soon.

i do say so

Well you said asleep for 17 hours there is a lot of posts made during that time i guess its my OCD playing up seeing different numbers so do not take personal :slight_smile:

the only thing which is not true, is i actually went to bed at like 16:37pm not 16:00 cause i was texting my dad cause he was concerned for my health.

Hope it is not covid be better.

itā€™s not covid :slight_smile:
had that before a few timesā€¦

this is not that.

1 Like

Damnā€¦ hope youā€™ll be better soon!

3 Likes

Why was this flagged?

Anyway, have some blueberry and cream sponge cake

the silent forum police struck again it seems.

1 Like

The Secret Flagging Discord! :point_up: At least you were spared of it this one time.

Thanks, might make me feel better. And since weā€™re talking biscuits:

This is a so called ā€œFanta Biscuitā€. Yes, made of a popular soft drink! Dunno how well itā€™s known out there.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen someone with that guild name around once :laughing:

Spambot aka Mariux :sweat_smile: but he once said he never participates in such stuff and who am I to doubt his opinionā€™s validity!

donā€™t even get me started on that guy lol

Heā€™s funny imo, if he werenā€™t around when I first visited the forums Iā€™d have not stayed for long. :yum:

Donā€™t worry Mr. I Only Subscribe So I Can Whine, I think youā€™re utter garbage too :+1:t2:

4 Likes