Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

In innsbruck 32°

There is something missing in my life called a pool.

A dog would be nice too, but cat says no and I obey

With this heat the idea of cooking is a big no-no, so a brezel filled with ham will do the trick.

2 Likes

Going for Subway today! Steak & Cheese aand… :thinking: undecided 2nd.

2 Likes

Can recommend the spicy Italian sub. The steak and cheese one is a top choice :yum:

Hmm it does look good but how spicy is it? :thinking:

Usually I end up regretting my life choices an hour after eating anything spicy.

Not too overpowering, just the usual heat from the salami, pepperoni, etc.

Ohhh I can handle that :sunglasses:

Spicy Italian it is!

2 Likes

Trust me, you won’t regret it - the meatball marinara is nice too as an alternative

You have a pretty toon, I’ll give you that. :eyes: But if means emitting a ton of heat, I kindly ask you to stay away from me during summers :rofl:

Oh, you live in Innsbruck? Was there once during a trip with my… back then classmates. Think it was there I saw a crystal exhibition, which was in fact, wonderful! :gem:

My food tonight as i cba to have too much- scampi and chicken poppers with brown sauce

1 Like

Have got my pressure fryer out and homemade kentucky style chicken. Too warm for the oven, so quick and easy!

1 Like

No no. I live in milan, italy. But im doin a short holiday trip in austria

2 Likes

I have relatives that live in Milan! My dad has Italian origins (quartiere Simonetta vicino Via Mac Mahon) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My preferred reztaurant (family recipe. Pasta with a lot of garlic is there!)

1 Like

Food tonight. Baked sweet potato, sweet chilli shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese and sliced avacado.

20210407-175454

1 Like

Bloody love scampi!

1 Like

Homemade beef burgers with cheddar cheese double stacked and topped with “big Mac” slaw and spicy jerk BBQ sauce.

20220720-181845

3 Likes

Meanwhile, I’ve just had cereal :neutral_face: Tbf I’ve got some leftover spaghetti bolognese, but I don’t feel like eating that after yet another tropical day.

1 Like

Did you say cereals?

1 Like