Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Beastclown will not give in until Wolfy returns to us and helps me. I mean helps Beastclown.

Wolfywarlock is weird/different and clown likes him very much.
He will understand my hairy hunger

(mr clown…eh… is it possible that Wolfy/Brian is your other alts? That would be too weird, even for us.)

1 Like

it’s possible that you could be everyone on this forums even me.

1 Like

XP buff is coming back! Yay!!

3 Likes

so it begins

Is this xp buff in Retail only?

They just disabled the 50% exp buff in classic, once Wotlk went live…

2 Likes

nop

** Experience boost not available in World of Warcraft Classic titles.*

0 COMMENTS

soo the same as it always is then?

hope they got other things planned for the people who dont do any of that content.

otherwise it will be shadowlands all over again.

Professions i think will be the content for casuals. idk yet, don’t watch any beta or Alpha or anything

Twiggz. What do you hate/despite the most, Retail or Classic/Wotlk?

retail probably…

but then im not a massive fan of classic either … it should of stayed in the past imo.

Yes. We remember reading something you posted a few days ago.
Something about that you prefer the present and not living in the past.

HOWEVER my very furry little(taller and juicier) friend.

You do seem to enjoy 8/16 bit games.

Explain yourself. And bring a burger pic for the foodies reading our clown rants

retail was good once upon a time… but not for a good 6+ years now maybe even 8 - 10 years… depending…

people said DF will change that, that is why im still here…

but i’ll be honest all im seeing is bad signs it will be just another shadowlands.

with Gw2 flying…

i love a good indie game… cause the developers actually have passion when they make them there is a lot of details in modern indie games which often get overlooked in AAA titles which just aim for player numbers and money…

EDIT: if DF fails i’m gone and i’m not coming back this time.

I raided a little on my other account up until lvl 80, maybe 90 actually. Went over to 100% pvp action.

Tried some world pvp server ganking/clowning… Gave up.

Retail. I level too fast. My issues require a slower pace.

I think DF will be a little better than SL.

I will buy it in 2 years when it goes for 15€ online

For now, clown will spread his love in Wotlk, like nutella on toast

Ah Gw2 fan are we? :smiley: good. me too. Just never got fully invested. I should though.

Never ever even read anything about no flying action-…very outdated clown

1 Like

i played gw2 with friends… i did all the content unlocked all the mounts… 5 man’d the raid even…

i havent played the newest expansion as i no longer have those friends and i cant be bothered to go at it solo.

same with ff14 didnt play the expansion… used to play it with the same friend group… cant be bothered to play it solo…

and i was once very highly ranked on that game.

1 Like

Pastries from Forno dei Navigli, Milan. Sadly the place got closed a few years ago. It was delicious.

3 Likes

I got too much coin to spend irl. (cheap mode is the main reason)

I never went above F2P mode in GW2 :smiley:

Actually, just typing it I feel embarrassed. I love GW2. Almost as much as I (hate)/love wow.

2 Likes

i played gw2 free as well…

but u get to a certain point where u can just buy gems with gold… cause u know farm routes to make gold easy.

1 Like

Hairy Big Belly Alpha Daddy Starney never disappoints

2 Likes

had help from my friends though they were another level… they show’d me the routes… and since then i made so much gold on gw2… i never had to even consider buying anything with real money.

they also had crazy amounts of gil in ff14… 3 of them had the biggest mansions to themselves… i didnt even have a small house to my name…

Never thought I will see something like that form you
I mean don’t see
I mean…
:crazy_face: