Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

nvm adding all the clown alts hes is most posting …

balance is restored

carry on

nothing to see here

528! I WIN! the loser challenge…

1 Like

im kinda happy you did ngl …

i was worried for a min

I’ve been really interested in that disorder since I first learned about it and did quite a bit of research. I’ve listened to many people talk about it as well etc. It’s very interesting, the reasons why it develops are usually equally very sad though (which makes me sad for the Clown if that’s the case, but he’s awesome so :hugs:). It’s basically like a safety mechanism of the human mind. Our bodies will do anything for self preservation. It’s intriguing.

1 Like

i guess having 26 days off work in a short space of time is to answer for this.

anyway back to work after tomorrow

This one went a little too deep for my taste.
But he did call us awesome so…I am confused here once again.

I had these issues since 20+ years of age.

It’s under control. Annoying to other humans at times but that’s life :stuck_out_tongue:
I annoy but never hurt or offend.

Thank you for your input Dr Warrior

I really ought to both finish off my epic fan fiction and finish drawing the main characters… That way everyone will be able to see Souldefiler as I envisage her and all the main characters in her lore story

if you come to where i live you’d have a field day … there is all kinds of lunatics walking the streets…

i saw a guy having a full on argument with himself today when i went up the shop.

1 Like

Clown doesn’t really exist at all does he? None of the clowns here do.

It’s all a story created by Red Haired Stephen King aka Soul the Fabulous right?

Come clean, they are already on to us

Sorry, it’s an honest interest, people are interesting and psychology is an equally interesting field.

I don’t think any of the clowns are annoying at all :wink:

1 Like

Your flirt action has no effect on me so you know.

But if you spot me at Goldshire (PVE NORMAL RETAIL) this Friday. You know what to do. Me and the female Gnomes will be in the basement.
You are welcome to join us. It’s my birthday.

2 Likes

when i went to the doctors the other day … there was aold guy must of been 65+ … he just randomly laughed and walked up to me and punched me in the stomach right in the middle of the doctors surgery waiting room…

Well, that is not nice at all :grimacing: Hope it wasn’t too much.

1 Like

it was more like a friendly punch if u get that… like “boys will be boys thing”

but i had no idea who the guy was… he was a complete stranger lol…

1 Like

I wish to understand this. Fake Luanfu seems too friendly and nice for a troll.

But I do visit these forums upside down, so perhaps my jam is off.

Most if not all of it has people I knew who don’t play anymore sadly, or have stopped using the forums. But some would be recognised. If you want to read what Ive written so far they are here.

(top one is the latest.)

(This was a special request)

4 Likes

Ok Soul now you scare me if I’m being honest. I have never EVER seen you be this honest/sincere/normal ever.

At least not to me. I will bookmark all of them for sure.

Do you need help? When was the last time you ate a nice pizza? Once a week is recommended.
Clown diet is one of the best diets ever.

clown one wannabe gym nut to to a gym god such as yourself…

what 3 workouts would you recommend for legs?

Just two for quads. Squats and leg presses

Then whatever you like for hamstring 4 sets should be enough

And for calves, not sure, I was lucky to be born with big ones but I like that simple machine hm lets see “Standing calf raise machine”:stuck_out_tongue:

Find your jam. But overall, deadlift, squats and bench press. Free weights. Will get you very far.

1 Like

I remember these! Very nice!