Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Meowning :yawning_face:

…before I forget :sleeping:

Slept very badly with my ingrown toenail, was done last night and would constantly hurt in the bandage. :cry:

My only source of Hägar The Horrible was a calendar smuggled from Italy :roll_eyes:
But we had Garfield!

Ouch. I slept pretty well, but I really need to fix my sleep schedule.

Ouch :grimacing:

Lucky you
Not slept well in three nights :frowning:

1 Like

oooo Hagar!!! I can’t remember the newspaper he was in, I think it was the Daily Record, but I used to love reading Beau Peep in the Daily Star, the lonely Arab was just hilarious.

And of Course, Oor Wullie and The Broons in the Sunday Post.

1 Like

Good morning from the airport… lets hope the fly to manchester will take place…

3 Likes

If it doesn’t, may this give you wings.

1 Like

I loooove airports.

You’ve got that portrait bug again btw ^^

*and safe flight!

Again! Ahaha thats really weird. Tesla the obsidian elf.

1 Like

Going on vacation? Have a safe flight!

Have a safe flight! Never been to the UK, it is on my list of countries I want to visit.

Same! Pity flying got a lot more expensive after covid.

1 Like

Thanks! Just a long weekend just to rest 2 days. I come back in uk After 6 years.

I’ve lived there…and visited plenty…the food is the best! Also really want to visit Scotland at some point :smile:

2 Likes

i played guild wars 2 today man it was terrible game wasted 100 euro on the game …
no store mounts or no pay to win whata nightmare …

Our airport always feels so small coming back though :smile: I flew a private jet from there once, that was fun.

Next month for me, hopefully

1 Like

You travel a lot for work then? :thinking:

1 Like

No!!! It’s full of weirdoes!!

You’re just going to lie in the Travel Lodge and order room service from the bar and only venture out to go to the Beefeater restaurant aren’t you…?

Give me fair warning and I’ll turn up with my bagpipes and kilt and show you the sights!

Ooooo!!! Someone’s got money!! Lend us a few grand… I have to heat my house soon…

2 Likes

Private jet? Oooh posh :stuck_out_tongue:

I like our airport, I think it has a certain charm.