Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

I never spent too much time in CDG, as my connecting flights were always with short periods of time inbetween, so not a lot of time to experience it.

Maybe I like our VH airport because I always fly from there, so I associate it with the thrill and excitement of going on a trip/vacation. And also because it is modest and easy to navigate.

I really liked the new Istanbul airport, with the restaurant/shop hub in the middle and the gates branching out from it. I dislike the Frankfurt one because it is huge, ugly, hard to navigate and once spent like two hours trying to find a McDonalds there.

The scorpions are from Shanghai? I saw something similar in Beijing. Wondered how people manage to eat it without poking yourself in the face with a stinger. Oh and some were still alive, that would not be allowed in Europe haha

1 Like

hey guys… again!

2 Likes

3500th comment for me! Yay!
also, 2 of my fav series today continued!
FNF corruption mod and SMG4: Lawsuit arc.
what a great start of this-

1 Like
1 Like

Ny hands are cold!!! Someone help me warm them up!!

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/309310111_493227629482548_719905574734312957_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ssS44jBwBSEAX9hk7Ca&_nc_oc=AQlCrpCU1OzsJmoLvk97wCuqwja831zNGuRLYBmHei722zMFqs-Dp7ZTokNa2hd3XIU&tn=1ciY_uzkqNVJd5rG&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=00_AT_kaDeAA6u6FX4r8YFwy6HY0EoJrJWL2MJeUkmdWw5wWA&oe=633DFDBE

(author deleted by post)

1 Like

https://tenor.com/T0cg.gif

Here’s a wildfire… my Holy Fire spell is fairly potent indeed.

Watch your hair though!

It is! its freezing all of a sudden… Summer in Scotland has definitely ended…

1 Like

Thanks for this one - in case I wanna relax to white noise for sleep I’ll make sure to try this! Personally, am partial to thunderstorms - I always liked the opportunity to take a good sleep whenever they happened.

Also, the sky’s so pretty when these happen at night. Just seeing how the lightning fights the darkness is such a pleasure :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Just a quick hello…not feeling too well lately, I really have to tone down my PC usage… :roll_eyes:

Anyway, my dinner tonight, uccelli scappati with zucchini, delicious! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Where is beefy to play with him in here :eyes:?

1 Like

I LOVE thunder and storms! :heart_eyes:
:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

4 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Then you would also LOVE the “natural disasters” my body can create after 2 days of spicy food.
It’s quite impressive if you ask me (:clown_face:)

1 Like

I think rain is the most calming weather, i love jogging in the rain.

Ding 37! :eyes:

9 Likes

Gz starney!

1 Like