Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Yes, you are ready for your next crusade! You go King of the Warlocks!

2 Likes

i decided to…
buy Dragonflight pre order… EPIC EDITION!

3 Likes

I’m still a bit… hesitant to decide. DF looks awesome, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t want to jump in to the unknown and make a Dracthyr without proper preparation and establishing some Lore.
I will probably give the whole thing some time, so things could be ironed out, like bugs, lags, problems, questions about the Lore and such, you know, a proper start for an RP
On the other hand I really, I mean really hate Shadowlands… :unamused:

3 Likes

https://scontent-lhr8-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/311904316_5851198054899629_5277597821311864874_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=G10Owvxqn5YAX9-6jKv&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.xx&oh=00_AT_rMqAxqiqj1xEGd8a5kWg_ODHaY_4lct5l47rw0DNIXA&oe=6351F03B

1 Like

Here’s some dessert in that case. :clown_face:

2 Likes

I love Big Macs. I wish they sold the Grand Big Mac all year round.

Anyway, your burger needs more cheese!

2 Likes

We should start petition.

1 Like

Thankfully we’ve still got Beefyclown and his awesome and tasty conoisseur pictures, you always get me hungry brother, you remind me of hairyclown he knew his stuff for sure too and that thread for fun. (damn now i feel like eating/taking a bite in those big mac again)

Most of the general forum thread turned into not so great rp banter… oh great Twiluna hear my prayer come back !

2 Likes

I wonder why that is. :clown_face:

This!

Breakfast for the club

5 Likes

Goodmorning.
Just wanted to Say hi before work :wave:

3 Likes

Good morning
:sleeping:

3 Likes

Youre off to work and im off to bed!! Thats what 6 hours of Doom Eternal battlemode with old quake 3 arena friends you made contact with again after at least 10 years does…

3 Likes

Please Soul, you don’t really expect us to belive you have friends, right?
Just admit it you bing watched Girls Gone Wild :smirk:

1 Like

Only question is if he… does care. He hasn’t been around since June but he wasn’t banned to my knowledge, just busy IRL maybe. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

good morning… back in office after months.

4 Likes

This is something like a Korean street toast. I approve so long it doesn’t contain fish…

1 Like

We should each send a letter to a random person in South Africa and hope for the best.
The letter would say “Come back to the forums please!”

It’s like a lottery ticket, only creepier :clown_face:

Oh and my postcards of pineapple pizza I sent to randoms in Italy didn’t make the news. Ended up sending 20 in total

4 Likes

Good morning… tip for the day… pasta alla Sorrentina :yum:

4 Likes

try to summon twillie with Bobtie directly from South Africa!

2 Likes

Had that on Sunday :smile:

Probably triggers everyone ‘cept for you and Kitiaara… or who said they liked it too? Was it Frizzle? :thinking: MIA boy.

3 Likes