Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

I got paid today so you know what that means!!! YES IT MEANS MORE RANDOM GARBAGE SOUL DOESN’T NEED BUT HE BUYS ANYWAY BECAUSE HE’S A NERD!!!

with a caps lock button!

2 Likes

I wanted something else but oh well… its a +12. Something along the lines of very scantily clad blood and void elves. red hair naturally.

1 Like

I’m a firm believer in YOLO!

Good morning gang

2 Likes

And soon as I saw them i snapped em up. Only thing is they cost like 35 to 50 quid each so I have to get em monthly. I have 8 right now of the “official collectible replicas” but my pride and joys are my Mcfarlane fully poseable Doom Slayer and Marauder…

Only 100 quid each…

1 Like

You summed up my Steam purchases here…

Oh yay, there’s a sale for this and that game, let’s buy it now when it’s cheap and never touch it again! :rofl:

There’s a ton of games I’ve yet to try and here I am playing Fallout’s DLCs (Far Harbor atm, but stuck on a weird computer programme quest to retrieve a synth’s memories) and playing WoW otherwise.

My tomb raider and far cry games cry for attention, and don’t get me started on Outlast :laughing:

1 Like

Only 6 more and I have all of them. It’s just a pity they didn’t release all the ingame toys as replicas. I really wanted a Tyrant, a Pain Elemental and a Whiplash.

But probably just as well, I’d buy every one of them. I mean, cmon really, who wouldn’t do this if you could collect them all in real. It would be front and centre in my living room.

1 Like

I had that exact conversation with my eldest the other week :laughing:

Really annoyed that I paid a fiver for Sims 4 in a steam sale a few months back and now it’s on there for free :angry: I have reached peak wow player!!!

I am watching you two…

Like these characters ? :wink: :smiling_imp:

A line up in their Grundies (Grey undies - :grimacing:)

Devs spent soo much time on the female models, they must have run out to put in similar effort for the males… :face_with_spiral_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Thats where u are getting it wrong.

Steam usnt a collection of games to play, it’s a archive for games to be remembered.

Im currently sitting a 500+ archived games.

None of them will ever be played.

In the past 4 hours (okay with 100kb/s) something continously dowloading via the Battlenet interface for WoW… :thinking:
It is a big one it seems…
Not that I complain :smirk:

1 Like

Its the pre patch download, if you have the beta it goes in a lot quicker

We didn’t need to see that so here’s a lovely gif of a critter getting its head scrubbed by a tooth brush.

1 Like

it is mince pie season again…

:+1:

https://imgur.com/a/TP0X1cE

You can remove limiter

3 Likes

What Furyeclipser said - just set the bandwidth values both to 0 and it removes the download limiter

1 Like

Damn, I knew I forgot something when reinstaled the game after a total system wipe :rofl:

The percentage on mine is stuck stepbrother

I almost don’t want to post this for Twiggz…

Hmm, there is a lack of shortcrust pastry :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

shortcrust is nice… but puff i prefer personally.

Prefer shortcrust pastry for mince pies, reminds me its massive staff discount time in my store, so must get a load of them in…

2 Likes