Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Kenobi had plot armour thicker than Sylvanas :unamused:
Maul should have won that!
The fatal move attempted by Anakin is near-identical to the one Obi-Wan used against Maul - the lower fighter jumps to a position behind the higher fighter.
I think when Obi-Wan said “don’t try it” just before Anakin leaped, he’s more said “don’t try to jump over me because I’ve done it myself so it won’t surprise me” but he was hyper-aware of being vulnerable from below
:thinking:

1 Like

Definitely. All the main characters do, which is why the “hurr hurr stormtroopers can’t shoot” is so dumb:

Agreed.

Kenobi was a master swordsman. He knew well how to use provocation and deception in order to win fights. That’s what the “taunt” ability in (mmo)rpgs is all about, making the enemy upset and focusing on the wrong thing, thus bringing about their own downfall. The best jedi were deceptive hypocrites.

3 Likes

Ooh just remembered I took a pic of this statue in Shanghai https://imgur.com/a/AwdyClw

So if you don’t know what to give me for Xmas… !

2 Likes

weird… they cancelled again a picture i posted from my google photo. im curious to understand why

2 Likes

But the other one is showing :thinking:

Your spaghetti was offensive. Simple as that. Lol.

4 Likes

Not enough ketchup.

4 Likes

Nor cheese!

4 Likes

There was also too much green on top if I remember correctly. Pretty sure Afenton moderated it as she said she’s a mod in another thread.

Makes sense to me!

3 Likes

Got a like from Twiggz but haven’t seen him post in a while?

Hope all is well bro!

Baked potato with juicy steak? Oh yes please!

1 Like

:eyes:

7 Likes

You know to much…

2 Likes

Are there any “langos rules” of what toppings you can put on them?

So far, I’ve seen them being sold/eaten with pretty much exact same stuff that people put on pizza

1 Like

No, there are none
Plain with salt or garlic or both; sour creame and cheese is the common
But from the sweet jam to basically anything could be used on a lĂĄngos as topping
It is like the Pizza

3 Likes

Last time I ate one it was with some type of “classic Magyar sour creme cheese” yes. Pretty nice!

But for now, I will make plans for baked potato(or two) with extra protein
Rabbit LĂĄngos

Actually, I used to have a older Romanian neighbour that dipped his langos in soup. Long time ago

Ps KITTY. Rabbit langos as in the toppings on that langos is something a rabbit would eat :rofl:

3 Likes

You mean spaghetti? Probably, I assumed the italians would kill me for saying ketchup tbh. I use ketchup and lots of melted butter. Also meat if I have any.

Disregard, I read it properly now.

1 Like

Rabbit meat on Lángos is also acceptable and…
…oh…
Vegan lángos…
Well…
Those white things are mozzarella on it?
Thats a redeeming quality!

1 Like

You heard Kit. There are no rules!
Kebab langos

Brought a tear to my eye and some drool action to my lower lips

2 Likes

Gotta love “oven food” like casseroles.

10-20min prep time and just put in oven and wait

2 Likes

I’ll take 2.

1 Like

What about a langos on top of the langos with bits of langos sprinkled on top?

I’ll show myself out

:no_mouth::eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes