Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

the funny thing that we are able to be very imaginative while trash talking…

1 Like

I mean, we have a NPC by Blizzard that is called “Merda” - we can say whatever we want. :crazy_face:

1 Like

really??? where he is? (yes!!! merda stronghoof!!!)

2 Likes

Pineapple chicken stew

4 Likes

It’s a Tauren pet trainer, but it changes name if you have an Italian/French/Spanish/Portuguese client :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I always lick my food before verdict

2 Likes

What flies in game and what flies on the forum are very different things, amusingly. EA banned a lot of people on the TOR forums at one point because they talked about the music genre of the famous “cantina band” in the Star Wars movies, and the word also got blocked. Try searching “cantina band music genre”. They were very embarassed when they eventually had to repeal the bans and uncensor the word.

I haz a curious; do you Italian players here use the English or Italian version?

1 Like

@Twiggz Don’t give up/hang in there

Still some of us around that enjoys your company

Reading that these Forums lost Miss D, made me sad

English. I used it for years and it felt so cringy going to the weird Italian translation (Roccavento?? lol)

1 Like

Clownie trying to summon his friend by encouraging him is hearthwarming ngl

1 Like

I always laugh so hard when my character appears in these dramatic cutscenes, like he does care about those folks and their problems. :rofl:

5 Likes

https://preview.redd.it/cbota0ofpfl01.jpg?auto=webp&s=bf4e9f37b966a549028a37f14984687fc1c2a6b4

This is also true. Bit thick to breathe though.

2 Likes

I’m his helper, but don’t tell anyone :shushing_face:

Gief!

Who’s Miss D? I hope it’s a stylish maiden!

Bonus question: is the Italian translation any good and/or is it one of those languages that just don’t work with high fantasy settings?

Ye saw. Gudd price.
Tempting but I had already settled for homemade burgurs

1 Like

I won’t say! If you know you know, if you don’t, you don’t

She asked to not be mentioned!

3 Likes

I don’t like it, maybe just because I learned all the names / locations in English first. It just felt weird and wrong to me. But I’m not a fan of dubs either, I always watch stuff in English when possible on TV.

1 Like

Thank you for your answers. You’ll have to excuse me being one of those weirdos who thinks Italian is very exotic and fancy.

2 Likes

Me, who plays the game in Italian, the translations are not that bad!

1 Like

…now I know who she is. Thanks!

1 Like