Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Some serious lag there, been a few people complaining about it in other threads. Will test it myself when i get on my pc soon.

Oh, and good morning

3 Likes

Something something Dawn of the Final Day

May the day be swift and relaxing!

4 Likes

Just a thought on your lag issue, Tifa - are you using an RTX card?? It seems to be just affecting the 30/40 series…

Yes I am! RTX 3060

Don’t be evil…this is my only free day this week :sob:

2 Likes

Covid appears to be lightening, so Tesla is probably right - managed to sleep for longer periods of time this night.

4 Likes

nice to hear that!! stay strong dunkiee!!!

3 Likes

Good to hear!

1 Like

I didn’t realise you’d caught it, hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Thanks all, trying my best :smiling_face_with_tear: no idea how long a sick leave I’ll get though, gonna let you know after calling the doc.

1 Like

Riiight.
You* just happened to get “sick” right before launch and now must stay home for a few days ^^

5 Likes

happy launch day everyone …

3 Likes

I wish I could do this…sadly it’s too much of a hassle lol

1 Like

Like Tifa, for me that is a luxury I can’t afford without a tons of paperwork… not worth it to be honest
But will avoid the early rush, at least
I don’t wan’t to skyrocket to 70 anyway, wan’t to enjos the story and all with my dragonboi… then will level the rest, eventually
Sooo yeah
But hope you will enjoy your “sick day” :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Aye…paperwork…doctor visit…a doctor from work to check if I’m actually sick…when my call to the nurses office which will result in a “what do you have?” “are you sure you can’t work with that?” or “oh you have xx? Should be better in xx days maybe you can come in earlier”. At my work no one buys one day of sickleave lol.

3 Likes

What, no. Not me! xD
I’m stuck working

Im teasing dunkiee =P

3 Likes

Oh dear…my first disconnect…

Remember this reply of your Marmar in the (now closed) guild-name thread?
My post about our crimes was flagged and removed, you replied with it :smiley:

1 Like

Awww they grow up so fast :smiling_face_with_tear:
Jokes aside, logged in the morning… and was horribly laggy

2 Likes

Is there a “cba leave”?

:fearful:

Me going up in smoke in 3, 2, 1…

2 Likes