Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

im goin to change main here so for a while no more pizza!

2 Likes

Nightbornes and blood elves too devour energy.

Nah, with Arcane Torrent being complete rubbish now (unless it’s changed for Duckflight?) it’s completely gone from my action bars and with Mana Tap being a distant memory, the whole mana nomming might as well be retconned out :frowning:

my main is a panda not a vulpera now :rofl:

I was relieved when Mana Tap was removed. Just made the ability all clunky.

Its mana burn was also really weak like… 200 mana at max level at best. And if you didn’t tap, you didn’t get resources back from Torrent - and the priest racials too were plain meh. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

The only advantage of belf priests in TBC were the looks.

Was a nice ranged pull for paladins before judgement became a stupid throwing hammer (seriously, when has that been a thing for paladins anywhere ever ?) or exorcism was stupidly usable on any target… before getting removed entirely… though now it’s back. Plus it was a flavour ability. The game shouldn’t be so afraid of having some flavour to the races. Though of course that rarely gets to be a thing due to [rant about undesirable player groups redacted]

1 Like

Never seen a note on it… but then I don’t use my racial at all. Not even for mana returns as I can’t spare the keybind.

It all started with Wrath Holyadins who got it at the bottom of their tree, so they can apply the debuff without having to be with the melee. But back then it wasn’t a melee healer fistweaver whatnot, but your standard healer.

It was a good upgrade, as even in Outland you didn’t fight demons 24/7. Same for undead.

Ret did get a proc to make it instant afterwards and it would autocrit UD/demons in Wrath.

Most of those flavor things were also making classes inconvenient, like hunters running out of ammo.

Trust me, you wouldn’t want all of them back. Soul Shards too were a pain to carry around. :sweat_smile:

No, it was stupid. And yes exorcism is back though I don’t recall if it’s baseline or talent. While I definitely agree that noems are horrible abominations full of evil, exorcism isn’t the direction to go, the blade or blunt object already is a solution to the problem. Might as well call it something else than exorcism if it’s to be cast on anything. “Holy blast”, bam, accurate name fitting of the functionality.

It’s a talent :smile: for ret only.

Naaaah, Exorcism still sounds cool.

Tomorrow no more work and I can finally try this new expansion thingy.

Getting some ostbĂĽgar for the occasion?

Thank you! It’s the WoW equivalent of a boutique outfit, considering how much it costs to get it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Not a bad idea.
Cheezus is life!

2 Likes

shrug I just recently got the plane, the only reward I’ve really wanted, thanks to a couple of friends returning for the ducks.

1 Like

https://youtube.com/shorts/6im8eBU9Uh0?feature=share

3 Likes

We should form a Dwarf Warlock club. Only fancy beards allowed!

3 Likes

yes, and long mustaches are awesome

3 Likes

back to main… the systems seems not accept more than 3 reply in topic for new chars… (???).
i still need to understand how to wear professions outfit with chars. my warrior has the debuff as miner outfit but he’s still in full plate. bah

The house I just moved in was build in this era (maybe a bit earlier, mid-late 50s), I imagine the people who lived here when it was new like this. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes