Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Pasta is just a mixture of flour, eggs, and water that is formed into different shapes and then boiled; sure the obvious factors which affect the taste of the pasta are its ingredients and the type of flour used. For instance, pasta made of eggs, rice, or soba — all have distinct flavors. Fresh and dry pasta taste different, naturally
But from there it is all the seasoning ,the sauces and so on
Tomato, sour cream, or honey and wallnot or cocoa…
Paste is wonderfull base for everything

I actually saw a video on facebook where they broke up the spaghetti then blitzed it to a powder and mixed an egg into it so they could make it into… pasta :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

that’s true. in fact im a pasta lover in every country… i go in chinese restaurant every 2 weeks and try every kind of pasta. sat eve ive eaten soia tagliatelle… never eaten b4 and were just fantastic!

Goes well with cheese and bacon at least.

many hide from Vulpera. especially Horde.

Please tell me it doesn’t have to do with yiffing.

Finally, tomorrow is the day!

1 Like

Lamps and Boat Day? :thinking:

Starney in Venice day.

4 Likes

Ooh, cool. Venezia is one of most unique places out there.

1 Like

Also, I will pass at least a few times by this bridge. If you want to stalk me, you can.

1 Like

nice starney!! Venice is Venice. somethin berautiful and sad togheter. But unique.
Always when i go to venice i visit the church\library from indiana jones and the last crusade

2 Likes

Hey tesla

Female one is returned!

1 Like

haha yes! i was strolling in theldraszus and i saw the barber. ANd like bilbo in the meme i said to myself: “why not?”

1 Like

Found you. The back pack guy at 11:59:00
Its like where’s wally. right?

1 Like

You got me!

Why are people stalking you anyway?
You owe someone money or something? Running from child support payments? No wait you ninja looted some gear.

This! Back in WotLK, I ninja-looted a blue-quality ring from a tank, a male belf paladin.

You would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for those pesky kids.

1 Like

iv been saying this phrase a lot too lately :smiley:

1 Like