Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Do you know that the long bearded ones can endure the winter? :wink:

2 Likes

Shame the dracthyr don’t have a bearded chin option like Ebonhorn’s dragon form or the Drake mount… :unamused:

Thank goodness.

I googled it and I regret it. Won’t post it because I don’t want a ban. :rofl:

Ebyssian/Ebonhorn’s beard is cool!

So “beard” is what it’s called now huh…

1 Like

It is! I wish we had more mounts like that (so far only Uncorrupted Voidwing?)

In the google results there was some weird furry stuff as well. :eyes:

Starney, Did you fill the Dragonriding glyphs into the max?

No, I hardly played any Dragonflight yet. I was on a trip this week and was busy with other stuff today… maybe tomorrow? :eyes:

I never really played RTS games sooo, can’t speak for this one, unless it’s just a sultan’s hat. That indeed looks funny.

2 Likes

Byzantium stands firm !

1 Like

nice! thanks. gained (its similar angler raft). i needed some rep with tuskarr to!

i did an exam in uni on byz.
if you dont know him, read some book of harry turtledove. i wrote some ucrony books on byz and fictional about a country similar to. I have a hmt named maniakes from one of his books

the leader is suleyman the conqueror. i visited in istanbul his grave. unfortunately was the conqueror of magyar reign too…

3 Likes

Books?!

… I’ll wait for the movie adaptation.

i doubt it will be ever done. its a niche writer.

I’m willing to wait.

Anything to avoid reading :fearful:

2 Likes

Quest-text…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Being an alt-historic fan I do know harry turtledove…Wish I could manage my time so that I can read his books (Despite sleeping 3Hours per night ahah)

1 Like

Quests lead to setting things on fire. Books lead to falling asleep from boredom.

when you’ll spare some time go for “times of troubles” books. the most famous is about the lost legion. but troubles are better
The one on Byz agent is short (with short stories) so you can read in train or metro :wink: