Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

No idea …hic!

I went off a couple hours ago to the nearby restaurant with my cousin and it just so happens one of the barmaids is a good fren of mine there… and she had her bday on the 10th (or 11th? Not sure… her bf also has his on one of those days…) so I offered a happy hour :smile:

She mentioned to have drunk a Puerto Rico rum of sorts once, and didn’t eat one bit beforehand so it kicked like a bull. I said, why not, even though I’m weak to all shots.

She poured out 3 servings, we chugged it down, kept chatting like crazy, we’ve been there for an hour already anyways… and in 5 mins, bam, the rum completely smashed me :rofl::rofl:

I went home soon after for a nap… just woke up. Boy is it some good stuff she has on stock!!

1 Like

Krampus does not give, but take.
Krampus does not forgive, but punish.
Krampus does not forget… but will remember.

1 Like

Krampus is no longer an issue… My warlock may have used some demony control magic on him last year and ended up turning him into a clockwork toy :grinning:

The demon thing from American Dad christmas episodes? :thinking:

Krampus is a fren of mine.

1 Like

Interesting. Krampus is typical in one region in italy, too.
Thus evening i had a good party with friends. A pity i can post the big bowl of sangria we draught…

3 Likes

Good morning! Today I must go to the annual relatives gathering before Christmas (uncles, cousins, etc.) … :eyes:

4 Likes

Henlo everyone, cooking by myself for the first time - today’s lunch will be paprika potatoes!

Will be like half an hour at best till done :yum:

5 Likes

My blood elf paladin is so lucky that deserves Goggles :pleading_face:

No activity?
That’s it, imma post some.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.7dfd131d62adbf3446676e9e632f22f3?rik=hV1Fj%2Fj8Cosi0A&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Now some pepe

The true Green dragonflight aspect

PEPE ARMY

Huh, what a weird tree…

5 Likes

So much tasty-looking food. Especially the Azerothian bird meat.

there is none there.

That crispy fried “chicken” looks awfully small to actually be chicken :thinking:

Tasted more like duck.

When do we call the emergency service???

Got my great shepherd’s pie in about 15 minutes - pic will be posted here in due course

Do shepherds get 2 paychecks due to also being pastry chefs?

1 Like

Nope,they just get a court order preventing them from going near sheep :wink::laughing:

3 Likes

Sorry, I was in the beautiful town of Giussano (MB) :smile:

3 Likes

The sheep started it!
…and said its of legal age!

1 Like