Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Strange way to spell Valtrois
Tho’ she is better with Stellagosa :sob:

2 Likes

No thanks, if we’re at nightbornes I’ll take Thalyssra.

I read Sindragosa first :smiling_face_with_tear: the new model is really pretty imo.

Malygos chose his consort well.

3 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/00/0d/db/000ddb88d3ce3d6b61c89fe3e7f01a5a.jpg

1 Like

Clearly Malygos was insane in every sense of the word.

She’s got nice personality and voice though.

1 Like

betraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays youuuuuu

2 Likes

That explains it all…

Women :coffee:

1 Like
1 Like

Neltharion went insane
Malygos went “insane” (to be honest, after what the mortals done with magic, it wasn’t insanity…)
Nozdromu went (will go) insane
Ysera went insane
I’m not sure Alexstrasza is okay either

1 Like

So for some unknown reason I though trying Algeth’ar Academy this week again on Myth 4 will be an interesting experience…
The Tree boss was “hilarious” with these affixes :unamused:
Anyhow, we timed it (I don’t know how, but did it)
So time to celebrate

1 Like

Myself! Saturday the big feast will begin and will last at least until 26 December. And then there’s new year’s. Today I wanted to give my poor body some calm before the storm. :relieved:

Aaaand it’s been two days in a row that I had panettone so I really didn’t need anymore for now. :rofl:

On Xmas Eve we will have this:

3 Likes

Wish I had some of this for Xmas :frowning_with_open_mouth: it just won’t be the same without it…

Kit can definitely relate right?

2 Likes

Is that sauerkraut? It’s in the Berner Platte as well (photo above)! I personally don’t like it too much, but it’s ok once per year I guess. :relieved:

1 Like

Yes :hungary:

No!
It is way better
It is stuffed cabbage AND sauerkraut!

2 Likes

so meny food pics it makes me so hungry …

Can bacon be used as stuffing?

The cabbage leaves are filled with beef and rice, coated in a homemade tomato sauce and baked to perfection
The stuffing is rice, chopped onion, a pound or so lean ground beef, an egg, slightly beaten, 2 tablespoons of tomato soup, salt, and pepper…
Not bacon, but the next best thing

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Hmm. Sounds edible other than the onion.

2 Likes

I wish :smile:

But this wasn’t meant to be stuffed cabbage, it was actually a sauerkraut only! I do like both however, but my dad’s wifey sometimes makes it with bacon.

:drooling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum:

Also, our (what appears to be last proper) workday was quite easy, for once the machine didn’t break down at all :smiling_face_with_tear: thank goodness!

1 Like