Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

No one can top Franzl Lang!

…and his hat

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:

Doubt he has any space left to add you to the club but watch this space… :laughing:

4 Likes

On an unrelated note to the clone forum weirdness, waiting for this bad boy to get his rabies vaccination and then he is going to become our new family member.

I don’t have any Facebook/instagram cause I’m old school so thought I would share here. Super excited.

14 Likes

He is adorable
:dog:

6 Likes

that is one cute doggy. makes me think of the small puppy you get for hunting in some of the BFA quests. you have something to look forward to.

have a great rest of the weekend everyone. consider treating yourself to a nice steak if you haven’t had dinner yet

3 Likes

Would suggest reroll hunter and have that little cute guy as one of your pets

1 Like

I definitely do :wink: why do you think I get a discount everywhere?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Not even gonna ask - rumours are that even the landlord at Goldshire Inn was ill due to your depravity :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s my kind of salad! I’ll take two…

4 Likes

Aquired a new hobby
Sniping public blacksmithing orders and provide R4-5 goods for the needy
What surprised me how many public orders pop up eventually if you keep on eye on them, and not just blue tools, weapons or green stuff… nice purple ones with sparks and all
Was a pleasant surprise, but a great mistery, why anyone risk for a low quality product? :thinking:
Sure, lost of crafters works for a fee, but some gold for guaranteed quality should worth it; sparks are not infinite crafting materials

1 Like

for now. then they will drop after 5th quest of the sparks of ingenuity

I guess my total posts might be 1600

2 Likes

Anizah is now a dark ranger?!

2 Likes

I actually mainly play Hunter hahah, but MM with Lone Wolf.

Lmao

Oh no! :fearful:

Naughtyboi’s topic is removed

But I bookmarked one before it disappeared

1 Like

it is a tragedy.

1 Like

But I guess you’re another person who likes to fart

/Fart

1 Like

good morning everyone … if you ask me personally !! … have a great week :slight_smile:

doing 7341 pushups allows for no hypocrisy and no vagueness…

good morning guys

5 Likes