Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

we have now erevien here…

We are expanding our thread! Wahoo!

but yeah, i will have pasta al forno tonight!

also, i started reading:

i ordered them in english, cause i found out i can read english in books like it was italian ._.

am i weird?

4 Likes

Yeah the guy making the clones and trolling us, not a good day tbh.

4 Likes

i have my suspicioun on him, yes, but we still have to find out if it is REALLY him.

Hey, at least we turned erevien into the food thread, that’s good, no?

2 Likes

Thats ok :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oh, i forgot to add. I tryed a new mod of my favurite rythm game!

1 Like

:-1:

:+1:

It’s obviously him, likely he was responsible for all the cloning that caused all the drama that he then blamed us for and started all the drama over in the first place. All the current clones and all those classic clones of that vulpera poster can be placed squarely at Krusty from wish’s door.

5 Likes

sorry, but when that went down i didn’t see it and skipped to the last thread replyes ._.
Modified my comment :+1:

talking about clones, they just did it again ._.

7 Likes

:woman_shrugging: They can waste their entire life swapping alts on this forum after spending their entire life stalking posts just to pop multiple likes, I won’t see them, I won’t get the notification because of the beautiful addition of the ignore list.

Free rent in their petty little mind :open_hands:

7 Likes

Anizah is now a male and Void Elf?

it’s not weird. if you can read it fluently you should keep doing it as it makes your language skill improve and also maintains the level you are already at.

1 Like

i have the oooold book (pre cata). really nice

1 Like

who are you :thinking:

but yes.

1 Like

I am Wolfywarlock, Bornelock

1 Like

Another wolf to add to ignore then.

You know that they are just sat there really seething, which really makes my day :smiley:

6 Likes

It is. Meat bias ftw!!

Damn… I loved the red hair. And that it was a female. :cry:

I know we have all mocked Erevien for his blatant troll posts (some of which ate actually funny), but fair play to him for coming to this thread and making a positive contribution, he deserves a :+1: to be honest

5 Likes

Indeed
And that carbonara indeed looked amazing!

4 Likes

My main is still female. I just faction changed her cause RP on horde side is a bit boring.

While exploring Uldum i got the idea to make one of those Desert wandering humans in Uldum and Tanaris. not many people roleplay them so its unique at least.

yeah… thank a certain vulpera caravan for that. :neutral_face:

But anyway, if you need some RP, i’m always up to search someone else to do it with! (gonna do lfr now! cya later!)

1 Like

OMG i just dropped the dracthyr’s weapon from Diurna O_O

5 Likes