Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

good night!

3 Likes

How hard is Ele Shaman to play compared to MM Hunter in PvP? I unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves and tempted to try playing a Shaman. But I don’t like overcomplicated classes.

Good morning!

3 Likes

good morning everyone! …

just ran my morning 10k in under 10 minutes … no big deal :slight_smile:

going to do some chin pulls up now…

hope everyone has a good day …

3 Likes

It has a lot of buttons and you have to be careful with your positioning as you are often the first target. It’s a bit harder than MM in bgs and you don’t have stealth… MM is akward in arena though. In bgs you’ll be dotting multiple people for lava burst procs. MM has just focus as resource but ele has mana and maelstrom. Mana you only worry about for heals though and they’re casted and weak sauce rn. Also have to maintain your earth shield which gets dispelled often or else you really melt too easily.

I remember I avoided shaman for a long time as the kit felt messy to me, but then I started leveling one end of BFA and was having lots of fun and stayed with it. Now it’s second nature.

Dark Irons look very cool. They’d deserve a bit more customization. The mount you get is great too.

Good morning thread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll have to stay in for a bit of overtime today, but thankfully, I won’t have to work, and I’ll have 2 rest days afterwards :smile:

6 Likes

i am extremely tired and need rest,

Since my accident i have been travelling so much to various hospital appointments feels like i am on the go all the time , i have another apointment in literally 1 hours time…

i get they are helping me but i need time to heal too lol.

tomorrow at least should hopefully be my last appointment for a few days

p.s why is it -2C outside right now ?

hello there. i dunno in pvp but ele shammy is somethin really beautiful to play. probably the most satisfiyin class in game. i was lazy and its not my main but when i need somethin fun to play i always go with it.

1 Like

2 Likes

its always somethin refreshing. whei i see this meme i always have grevious voice in my head

2 Likes

5 Likes

i love democracy… i love the republic.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to write that. Honestly prefer simple playstyles, I think PvP is complicated enough with keeping track of enemy CDs, and keeping track of my own complicated rotation/Burst/resources on top of that isn’t for me (but good job for those that manage).

I did Solo Shuffle on my MM during prepatch and before the removal of Double Tap, and it was already quite a pain. Most lobbies were skillDHs or Warriors and people would tell me to just stay in stealth as I was the obvious kill target. With DT burst gone, the Hunters I look at in the PvP forums play Survival….but that is also quite complicated.

For me it’s a bit of “class is hard to play = I’m bad at it = I hate it”. But if you enjoy the challenging playstyle, then good! Shaman does look like a cool class.

2 Likes

i leave to walk to hospital temp drops to -3 and it starts snowing…

i get home as soon as i walk in the frontdoor

sun comes out temp goes to 3C

4 set and nice key to push this week so very happy with vault today. Good luck to you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saw this yesterday at the groceries store:

Made me giggle. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

a carnival dress as bronzebeard!

3 Likes

Good Afternoon! How are you guys doing today? :smile:

4 Likes

good afternoon.doing quite well here, just got back from a run and some pushups. gonna enjoy a nice chicken salad :green_salad:

3 Likes