Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

1 Like

OK that ending is sooooooo what Pam would do…

What a legend.

1 Like

WHy was it closed?

yer late pal! Welcome to da thread!

1 Like

Thanks i love pizza

3 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe next week, maybe never. :dancer:

Jokes aside, I’m going to Venice tomorrow! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Nice hotel you have there

And Kul Tiran heritage tmog too

But 1 problem is that NON-Kul Tiran cannot wear this heritage, whenever I use the toys

1 Like

Had a great night out, a few drinks then a fantastic meal at a little Italian restaurant called Ciao Sorrento. My missus had cabanora (I think that’s how you spell it, I’m a little tipsy), my friend had bolognese, his wife had lasagne and I had chicken in a white sauce with garlic, lemon juice and white wine.

I may have drunk an entire bottle of house red wine…

4 Likes

Carbonara I think. Not a bad choice!

1 Like

carbonara, That’s how you spell it!

1 Like

So apparently I did indeed drink an entire bottle of house red wine, and when we went to my friend’s house after I polished off their half empty bottles and then proceeded to put some clothes onto their poor dog Gem.

Two pairs of socks, a wooly hat and a t shirt approximately 20 sizes too big for it. Gem loved me.

4 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
Luckily i never drank too much to become Drunk, but i immagine the scene! :rofl:

Bless her heart she just sat there and let me, between looking at her dad and my missus with looks of “really?”

4 Likes

Its a gentle art that require a lot of dedicated work. Im proudly part of this noble clan.

1 Like

lmao getting drunk and dressing a dog

“Really? Only this few?! Get a grip mate, I deserve more clothes! I’m the swaggest hound in all town! How will I do the doggystyle?!”

“Also, gib me treatos!”

1 Like

I am actually well known for dressing up my dogs and cats…

Imgur
Imgur
Dressing up Soulcat in Halloween costumes is probably why my cat is perpetually angry to be fair.
Imgur
Not even my dogs are safe
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

3 Likes

I found a pic of you , doing your lastest work out

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b7/28/97/b7289767c40b23c2ea51fd99df7ffe6d.jpg
1 Like