Do you plan on maining a Vulpera?

Can’t trade what you don’t have :wink:

shhhh I was trying to sell them their own goods. I have diploma in khajiiti trading.

2 Likes

The Horde ain’t that bad.
They have spikes and red!

My main problems with horde:

• Garrison is literally hole in the snow
  • I have to take flymaster in dazal alor only to check companion table
  • Warchiefs die quicker then I tend to even remember who current warchief is
  • I must play without shoulderpads to prove I have honor
  • Burgers are being frown upon as a food in the horde

I actually prefer the garrison. I find it easier to know whats what.

Thats only an issue when you care about the table.
But I agree the layout really sucks.

Killed off for good now.
Now its a council.

Not gonna lie I don’t get this one.

Beef burgers sure but if the BFA prepatch taught us anything its that the Horde is not adverse to a good BBQ.

This is vulpera with the new cloak-backpack transmog

No I will not.
Just honored in rep for it so I will not waste time on rep and then start lvl it up.
Right now trying to lvl the rep for Zandalari char but just rev for it.

I will not main a Vulpera. Heck, I will not even level a Vulpera! What has the Horde done to deserve Vulpera? The thought of playing a Vulpera is worse than … Baine Bloodhoof as Warchief!

Nope, I have all the chacaters I want already. I could race/swap one of them but in all honesty I don’t find any appeal on the vulpera to justify the expense.

I won’t even create one cause I think they look like sh$t xD
Maybe I’m too old for Disney?

No. The one (and the only one I guess) upside of mechagnomes is that they saved Alliance from these furry aberrations. I’m glad they didn’t make them as a neutral race or something.

https://imgur.com/KoBByJF

I don’t plan on maining one, but that’s the gear i’m going for on mine.

The customisation is up for debate still, see how i feel when I make her.

Looking pretty snazzy.
I will admit that at first I thought you were just showing off Vulpera breasts…

Yeah, I need to shrink the picture but its on my desktop, which is currently broken.

That and I forget how big it is until next time I post it.

Never been a fan of joke races like gnomes and goblins. They are too small, and sound annoying. Vulpera atleast are better than those i guess but still no thanks. but still 100 times better than mechagnomes as an allied race

Never. Not in this universe or any other.

Not an elf nor a druid, so no.

1 Like

This is the original World of Warcraft Universe, but you go right ahead and move on, MMORPGs are not for everyone and I’ve seen such a big number of players wanting stagnation during a point they preferred, falling out of love with this title through the years.

Shadowlands shouldn’t be the final expac because of people that do not enjoy the game anymore. The game should (and will) continue because of those of us still having fun with and loving the game. Obviously.

1 Like

Then you’re “too old for WoW”, since it’s Disneyfied and cartoony to hell and back.
But I know 70-year olds excited for Vulpera, so… Guessing age ain’t the issue.

Might become my Horde main… but probably not my main Main.