Does anyone even like "Epic Battlegrounds"?

I think everybody agree that wintergraps is worst and have to be removed.

1 Like

yes i do, not ashran though
why? because i can find fights without healers

I actually like epic battlegrounds, but not how they are right now. It is probably their worst iteration ever.

AV: pure pve race, you don’t fight your opponents. bad.
Wintergrasp: i used to like it, but it is awfully implemented. offensiv objectif is near impossible. bad.
Ashran: objectiv seems impossible. 1 boring big fight ended by reinforcment. bad.
Isle: the only “working” epic BG we have right now. I enjoy it.

And since we get 3/4 bad BGs, I don’t queue random epic BGs. Sometime i do a specific queue for isle.
Blizz should rework those 3 awfull BGs, or remove them and give us any oder old epic BGs.

1 Like

The lag is also a massive issue in the epics, my PC is a bit of a dinosaur now tho to be fair so probably doesn’t help.

Wintergrasp and Ashran both need to be removed from the BG queue.

I like some epic bgs

Mainly because you can use instruments/vehicles in said bgs that bypass the brokenness and unevenness of pvp-classes at any expansion.

Doesn’t matter how broken a class may be, it dies by getting run over by a tank as an example.

I loved it… when it was about PvP…

Pretty much all are one sided stomps but play their role for conquest. If I dont do hearthstone games at the same time, I might be in danger of nodding off on my desk though, even when I had enough sleep.

That’s a Torghast thing as well.

Only IoC is something relevant. Others need rework - AV PvE race, Ashran a place for AFK leeching as it was in WoD - nothing change, Wintersgrap need complex rework - too long, boring and defenders have advantage.

I can find Ashran a bit enjoyable, mostly because of the melee buff you get. Wintergrasp is nostalgia for me and for that reason alone i can find it enjoyable as well.

AV and Isle, not too much.

I liked most of the epic battlegrounds before they were epic battlegrounds (wintergrasph/ahran/etc)

Something about trying to shove those things in a BG format absolutely drained the fun out of them

having afking idiots and leechers drained the fun out of epics
btw nice a jerk move to backfill a loss in progress with half a afk team
i see the queue is rigged always you with the stupid “people”
vs premade like coordinated group

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.