Does Ion Hazzikostas read Blizz forums?

But when it comes to this it is good if he read US forums becuse there are way more complaining on Shadowlands then here.

1 Like

I think it’s more likely he listens to content creators more then anyone

Effectively content creators give him a video he can just watch to see complaints.

Why go to the forums when he has hundreds of people streaming themselves with the same complaints.

The issue is, this design of the game it what alot of popular content creators want. Asmongold and more were huge in pushing for raiding being the true end game and loot scarcity etc etc

There’s an influencer only discord channel where they have direct contact with Blizzard devs, it’s a smart move by them because influencers interact with the wow community and Blizzard doesn’t need to hire as many community mangers, cough* layoffs* cough*

So if you don’t like something about the game, you can always talk your favorite influencer into stirring some change

But there was lots of drama™ and controversy™ last fall/winter where it came out they didn’t even care/listen to the feedback from influencers or their super secret VIP forum, reddit and discord.

Think your best bet if you’re hoping for changes is to literally become a Blizzard dev or buy Activision.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

1 Like

I have to disagree with you on that as my favorite influencer influenced the WoW Classic TBC devs into changing a couple of things the day before Blizzcon

He’s an idiot.

2 Likes

People don’t hate the game they love it, and when you love something you try to change the things you hate it about it. If they just hated it they would quit.

1 Like

He has people paid for this specific job. I’m guessing that between running a multimillion dollar game and you know, having a personal life of his own, there isn’t much time left for the forums, no.

Rest assured, whatever is discussed here will, one way or another, get to him.

I say some of you really need to cut this man a slack. It’s getting ridiculous, the amount of personal attacks he’s getting from nerds on the forums.

Don’t like the game, don’t play it. This is a company that has thousands of employees, he doesn’t do anything alone.

These threads should be deleted and the posters who created them should get a forum holiday. Get a life you all.

1 Like

That is a very strange way to express them self, you never get anyways communicating like that. Not you, but that is an odd and fail way to express your oppinion and also if you like to see changes.

True, but not everyone knows how to communicate or express themselves, and some people just lose all forms of communication skills once they reach a high level of frustration.

I’ve seen people go from suggesting solutions and doing constructive criticism to just basically cursing and criticizing anything the game has to offer, but this doesn’t come out of nowhere, this comes from months/years of asking for change that goes unheard which eventually causes frustration.

Communication is a 2 way street.

Pretty sure they have people working on forums gathering information what people think about this game. Off-topic: this is the first time in years Blizzard is genuinely listening and making pretty fast changes. If Shadowlands does not hit the mark yet its the right direction towards 10.0 and future.

If that is “fast” then I guess other companies such as GGG are light speed.

One thing that blizz lacks is their own vision how game should be played. I believe that was completely lost after MoP. They just dont know what direction to go and swing design decisions back and forth.

Hes obviously not reading the forums or any feed backs. Even if he would know how bad the game is he can’t say it because his overlords the shareholders will be angry.

I like to see you in abig company where you dont please your shareholders . I think you will have a short career there.

no they don’t read forums. Not even bug report ones. Proven multiple times by Archvalor and other exploit hunter channels. Bugs can go unfixed for months but once Archvalor posts a video demonstrating a fun exploit (such as the one with gathering a valkyr army) they’re really responsive to hotfix it.

Apparently it’s much more efficient for them to follow channels like Archvalor or Rextroy to find bugs. Aka others find those bugs for them :smiley:

What do you mean bad? The game is very good right now.

Ion has already clearly said what he thinks of EU forums back in WoD.

i was thinking of making a post about this, but then not bothering, but now its sort of relevant to your post:

Ion just looks like he doesn’t care about WoW. he may love it more than anything, but he does not look like he does.

i watched him introducing upcoming 9.1 i think it was, and his face didn’t change for the whole few minutes he talked!! compare that to jeremy feasel (?) who spoke after him. he was animated all over the place!

as the face of WoW, Ion just looks like he dont care and ive been saying this for years, and every time he does a video, i am proven right again :frowning:

1 Like

i feel like nope…

and yet here we are today, almost 3 years later trying to letting them know that nightborne and races alike lack big time in customization
no words from blizzard, no communication, no acknowledgement

to the point now we need chase their attention just so they will hear us
wish we could at least communicate with them but eh
so i don’t think ion reads or any of blizz team reads forums, if they do its rare

2 Likes

Yea. And you are a lawyer?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.