Don't buy 0-50 boost service

… you just can’t get lucky on an instantcast Full Moon anymore. It’s not the end of the world.

yeah having a druid never hurts, they are pretty versatile and atleast resto druids seem to have been in heavy demand for alot of expansions

Arms’ damage isn’t THAT good, their strength is their utility and sustained damage and general toughness.

The rest of these have a limitation druid does not - the GCD. Ret is GCD locked during their burst, as are WW monks, as are fire mages (to some extent) which means their damage comes over seconds. Which means you can react to it (by CCing them or using defensive)

Convoke casts spells every 0.3 secs which means it can kill you quite literally in a GCD if you’re unlucky. When people talk about globalling you, they usually mean “this guy killed me in a few secs before i could do much” but balance with convoke can quite literally global you before you can ACTUALLY react. That is the difference.

if I have cast a spell just as the dudu destealthed, i’m on cd for about 1 sec before i can do anything else, in that time i can theoretically be hit for 3 starsurge crits that will kill me and I can’t actually do anything to stop it. I can’t cast anything as i’m GCD locked. So what;s the solution here?

Nothing should be able to unload more than a char’s health bar within a second. Not even sub could do that (it took them and still takes them CS stun duration) yet druids deluded themselves into thinking killing people within a second sometimes is okay “cause it can be kicked”. Try telling that to the guy dropped within the first 0.9-1.2 secs.

That’s what you get trying to roll the FOTM specs… Nowhere was it stated that nerfs wouldn’t be coming, actually, you should’ve expected them anyway.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Why would you pay boost anyway since it takes about 24 hours to spam easy and fast Azeroth dungeons to level 50…? If you dont have that kind of time you really should consider games like Jelly Crush instead for example.

maybe for some it’s easier to work 3-4 hours extra and buy a boost instead of leveling for several days

so complaining about this is extremely stupid and it’s more than obvious that you are one of those people that just go for the fotm… i’m sorry but if you are ignorant enough to boost a character JUST because it’s currently really strong and you wanna be op, that’s where your problem starts and you should be ready to face the consequences of your own choice as soon as you pressed the confirm button on that purchase… a character boost has never been refundable… and op abilities like convoke always get nerfed in one way or another in case you never knew, it doesn’t really “delete” classes either :slight_smile:

Where’s this Convoke nerf announcement?

Also, you bought a boost to try and win with a FotM spec. You’ll get no sympathy from me. You knew that this would come!

Hmm, I mean. I can maybe agree with you that you should be able to switch covenant whilst leveling. But convoke will still be strong, just not completely ridiculous. I see how you feel mislead but changes to classes were always going to happen. That been said, it is a change to a covenant ability, which effects entire choices that are a real grind if you want to switch. This was my main concern with covenant abilities, that 1 would be too strong, get nerfed, and then you’d want to change to another covenant, and then that will get nerfed. Not just for druids but all classes. I think to combat this they need to make switching covenant easier. Like maybe callings could give 3 renown until youre caught up.

So you think deleting people by pressing 1 button was good for the game, lol.

Rest in peace Convokegodx

funny thing is starsurge will still kill people in one sec with convo in pvp and cant come with the just kick bs then.

This

Op he’s crying because He have no Idea how to play a moonkin.

Personnaly I don’t see that like a nerf because:

• PVE nothing change

• PVP it’s not a big deal that convoke no longer cast Full moon, since he didn’t proc often anyway. In fact it’s more a up, because convoke will cast more starsuge :slight_smile:
    And convoke alone don’t do so much damage, it’s Legendaries crit + Celestial Alignment + convoke

1 Like

Eh the nerf does not do anything to convoke for resto. And the nofullmoon and Feral change is only for pvp.

I mean, what he did was stupid but its not like there aren’t half a dozen other classes capable of deleting people in the same amount of time. Ret, rogue, fire mage, I’ve even taken a single hit from a shadow bolt for 19.6k from a lock (not a chaos bolt).

I agree on fire mage but Ret and Rogue require a little bit setup for damage.

Why would you boost now anyway? Levelling is the easiest it’s ever been.

Aye, while (for example) MM hunters have a single specific method of obliterating PvP targets in short order, Convoke Druids had either Full Moon or Star Surge Spam to kill off their targets.

This only raises the kill window slightly! Thanks for grabbing the info for me, by the way! :smiley:

You can swap before 60. I swapped from night fae to kyrian on my 55 hunter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.