Double Subscription fees

If that will help you and will bring better content then by all means do it. Because with the current state WOW feels like F2P game, and subs don’t make sense with these content you are bringing.

We understand with inflation and cooperation $$ driven models it is difficult to sustain devs costs like before.

This will also help Blizzard gains some financial depends from activision.

Only if they get rid of tokens as well.

No thanks, This game would haemorrhage players if they doubled the sub.

Also if they did that the improvements would have to come first before they could justify a hike of that amount.

5 Likes

I am really confused because you said this

6 Likes

post edited

1 Like

And here I thought gnomes were supposed to be the smart race.

Maybe if you read both topics you will understand

Also from the same topic you are linking

:thinking:

3 Likes

Aha so the CEO can earn 100 mil, per year? + some 300 mil from tax returns?

3 Likes

Drop the “we” you’ve never spoken for me and likely never will.

6 Likes

There is no financial depends from Activision. Activision is blizzard. That’s why it’s called Activision blizzard. They only kept blizzard in the name for the playerbase and the quality the name brings. J.Allen Barack is just a puppet.

1 Like

Blizz would take your 2x sub money and nothing would change (if we leave out the increased sub price)

The only time I’ve paid double the subscription fees is when I’ve run more than one account. I paid for my son’s account when he was younger and most recently I RAFed myself for the rewards.

Yeah imagine paying 10 EUR every month is less than the hourly wage of an average developer.

So an employee usually works for 160 hours in a month, with around 30 EUR / hour salary and 10 EUR monthly subscription you need to give that programmer nearly 400 people’s sub fee.

If you just want to have 500 developers (no art team, no story writers, no support, no servers, no marketing, nothing else) you need 200,000 subsribers every month. 10 EUR is literally nothing, you can’t even get a decent meal for that.

How dare you assume they don’t have multiple personalities???

1 Like

post edited

2 Likes

Hey Ben, did you get any new info on the issues you were encountering in game last week?

Hope you are doing well.

You would be surprised how much money that is in germany. In Lidl shop you can survive few days with that.

Let the sub stay at 13€, everything else gets more expensive, especially now with this plague spreading everywhere.

1 Like

10€ worth of food lasts me for a good week.

2.5€ pack of Chinese glass noodles - 10 portions
4.5€ whole chicken
3€ veggies and stuff

2 Likes

Hi friend, the only issue I recall is my armory not updating. This problem is still there, however now instead of not updating the armory suddenly made me naked with only shirt on. Funny bug :smiley:

Why the hell did I check it as well?!

1 Like