-closing down-

Sounds good and I’d be happy to take part. There may be a few other Lightforged in my guild who wish to come along, but if not I most certainly will.

1 Like

Thank you for all your responses here and ingame so far!

I will attempt to find dates that are deemed suitable to most ASAP!

Sounds like a wonderful event!

1 Like

This is very nicely done… i shall prepare the beacons for transportation!

2 Likes

The Order is definitely going to be there.

9 Likes

Currently, these seem to be the two options that will not clash with other RP events. If you know of events that might force a large group of our relatively small Draenei player base to be absent, please let me know!

7 Likes

Ismaa opens the letter she just recived from the local postman, she sighs in relife as it’s not a letter of complaint…
As she reads through the text her mind goes elsewhere, to the busy halls of the Genedar, memories of her family and then to the felscarred Argus she saw firsthand… Her face showed a mixture of happines and sadness, however she smiled as she finished the letter and put it on the desk infront of her.
“Perhaps I’ve been stuck behind the counter for to long.” she says with a light chuckle as she begins to plan her travel to the Vindicaar.

Draenei RP? Sign me up!

A wonderful initiative and even better idea, I’ll for sure try to attend atleast at one of the two occations.
Now for a practical question… Who does a lonely goat get ICly to the Vindicar, who to ask for a portal… Hmmm… :wink:

1 Like

Archenon poros, Ismaa!

The teleportation platform to the Vindicaar can be found on the right side of the Stormwind embassy in Stormwind’s park.

As the Vindicaar is orbiting Azeroth, you will be using Light teleportation so as long as you enter the platform there will be no IC delay or IC time having passed.

The letter you have received will allow you access to the meeting hall, but there will also be other Draenei serving as guides until the meeting will begin. (Usually about 15 minutes after the meeting date. So either 19:15 or 19:45.)
Ohana means family. And family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

If you desire to meet someone beforehand, then you may find Vy’luun in Stormwind in the near future again - she is still on a plot till Sunday (14/06), though.

As for some odd reason I cannot edit my first post (it states that I ‘cannot edit images’?) I will keep posting the date and place at the bottom of my posts.

DATE & LOCATION:
-closing down- - #12 by Vyluun-argent-dawn

Seems like a great time to start roleplaying my first draenei.

Indeed! I hope to see many mentors and veterans as well as new players who’d like to see if they enjoy Draenei roleplay that night!

You can always find me ingame to ask questions beforehand IC or OOC, regarding lore or whatever comes to mind in terms of Draenei or the event!

1 Like

Backup character

:arrow_forward: Just a quick heads up that I’d love to have ~3-4 people from various guilds to serve as guides on the “Vindicaar” to help others find the meeting hall.

I know of at least one person who would like to help, but I’d like some more.

You won’t miss out on anything, it will only be from 18:45 to 19:15, the speech won’t begin before that. Same for day 2!

DATE & LOCATION:

2 Likes

Depending on the flow of some present RP storylines I may be able to attend on this character; which would free up one guide / mentor.

Unless the lightforged want to keep the young away from a shambling, back-from-dead Auchenai.

Ooo, well, looks like fun! Might come along and see what this is all about :smiley:

If only on the vindicaar, my light fanatic priest had attended.:slightly_smiling_face:

This does look interesting.

Maybe Kinelor will make an appearance, depending on wether or not it is the same time as my Herald of the Titans run :wink:

Looks good, can’t decide if I should show up on my draenei shaman veteran of Argus or my completely unhinged LFDraenei Artificer.

Out of interest, why make the IC Location the Vindicaar rather than the Exodar? For travel distance there are portals to and from the city. Vindicaar IC is fine, but not using the Exodar IC seems like a missed opportunity, it’s so rarely utilised or referenced! I’m fine with either, mind.

1 Like

But have you seen how shiny the Vindicaar is? Proper intergalactic warfare in style!.
Jokes aside, I passed this on to some Goate guildies of mine, who will most likely be attending… And I’m tempted to drop by on my own LF, whom I sadly don’t roleplay but I definitly should…- :sleepy:

1 Like

The reason for the IC location to be the Vindicaar is related to Vy’luun’s backstory. The Vindicaar was created by Velen and his followers and later transferred to the Army of Light to be used as their new base of operations after the fall of the Xenedar.

It is thus an element that unites both Draenei and Lightforged Draenei in their struggle to fight for the Naaru and the Light.

The Exodar is home to the Draenei who followed Velen.

OOCly we will most likely use the Exodar nonetheless as it would be unfair to leave out players who have not unlocked the Legion version of the Vindicaar.

Update:

Currently, I have two people of the Order of Oronaar and possibly one more person without guild affiliation willing to help for the first 25 minutes with guiding others to the meeting hall inside the Vindicaar.

Would love to have two more people just so that there would definitely be someone around in case a guide can’t make it to the event!

:yellow_heart:Looking for two more IC guides for the event! (~30 minutes of helping)

Task: Aid other Draenei by simply greeting them and offering them a friendly, family-like atmosphere whilst showing them the way to the meeting hall.

Requirement: Arrive on the Vindicaar before the event, approx. 30 min before the actual IC begin, so either 6:45pm (Sunday) or 7:00pm (Monday). You don’t have to help out both days!

DATE & LOCATION:

1 Like

IC Location: Vindicaar, 2nd floor, meeting hall
OOC Location: Exodar, Traders’ Tier

https://imgur.com/a/pkcRCFQ

(If someone could reply to this with access to posting images, that would be most kind! Thanks!)

DATE & LOCATION:

2 Likes