[Draenor] 478 + 475 Tanks looking for M+ and M progression guild

475 Brewmaster Monk (OS 473 Windwalker)
+
478 Guardian Druid (OS 477 Feral)

Links to our profiles:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/talarus

or add me on BNET if you have any questions - Jeric#1288

We’re still looking ^^

We are alliance however, I’ll pop this here incase it’s something that you are interested in (always and option!)

Maledictus are a mythic raiding guild located on Silvermoon. We aim for a healthy raiding environment with active members. Current individual progress is 8/12M with guild collective progress of 12/12HC. We are a newly formed guild aiming to bolster the roster for shadowlands. We are not recruiting for the bench.

Raid days:
Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00
(Optional/Boosting) Saturday: 20:00 till no set time.

Maledictus encourages alt play running 3/12M alt pugs throughout the week. We are currently also recruiting socials on silvermoon for heroic clears/normal runs and potential for mythic alt run participation.

Available to talk on b-net if it’s something you’d like to know more about: Quinccyxo#2873

While we aren’t apposed to the idea of transferring to alliance, we would also need to transfer realms and this ends up being very costly for us mostly due to the exchange rate for us being 20:1. We do appreciate your offer though, but unfortunately it’s just too expensive :frowning:

Still Interested :slight_smile:

No problem, for some reason only just got this reply. Damn blizzard!
But best of luck in your endeavours and for the new expac(s) to come!

Hi :slight_smile: We are a newly formed guild looking to push Mythic Ny’alotha but are currently in the process of forming a raid team. I will post our guild recruitment thread below:

Let me know if you have any questions!