[Draenor] BM Hunter looking for a raiding guild

Ingame: Needlefire-Draenor
Bnet: Twinkle#21837
Current Progress: 10/10 N 10/10 HC 2/10 Mythic
NYA Progress: 12/12 HC 12/12 Mythic

I am in need of a new home. BM is not the greatest at the moment so I am struggling to find my place. My current Guild has no use for me and therefore I am stuck not raiding. I am not really fussed about CE (although it would be nice as an end goal). I just want somewhere I can raid regularly with people and push some content.

Message me if you have a spot open.

Hey there, we’re not a raiding guild yet as we’re only a new and a small guild but we would love to have you!
Please read about us and feel free to get in touch!

Hey Needlefire,

We’re currently recruiting for a fresh guild called Systemic, on Draenor.

At the moment we’re forming a strong and dedicated roster of raiders to tackle high-end PvE content, with PvP also in the background.

If you’d like to have a home clearing through high-end M+ keys, Heroic and gutting some Mythic raid bosses, we’d love to have you on board.

Kind Regards,

Lamentic

I have looked for you on wow progress but it says you dont have any progress atm…what is your current count?

Currently we have a strong raid leader and healer who will be assisting in leadership of Systemic, both with AotC and several past Mythic kills.

I myself am working to structure a solid tank for the guild, and have stepped away from my Hunter; but will be grabbing the achievement soon where work time allows.

If you’d like to talk to some of the more dedicated/active members, I’m happy to shoot across names/contact bits to communicate with them.