Draenor Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Draenor in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

I was (and still am, and will be on Pyrewood Village on Classic) Ulgoth - Troll Hunter.

A couple of the older guilds I was in are GloBalRace & Phoenix Legion.

Looking to reconnect with anyone that remembers me!

Same for me with current name and class, also on Pyrewood Village! :slight_smile:
Older guilds are Cant Dutch This - Phoenix Legion - Dark Storm, but the last 2 guilds were for a short period before i joined Mist.

Ulgoth sounds familiar though! but that goes for most hunter names :wink:

1 Like

I played this toon through most of Vanilla and TBC in Chimaera, but also had spells in Maelstrom, Exodus, Acheron and Continental Drift later.

Would love to hear from any of the old goats from the early days, and particularly if you’re thinking of playing on Hydraxian Waterlords in Classic.

1 Like

Hi guys

Phoenix Legion are back but we’re on Mirage Raceway. Just in case you end up over there.

Twihok - Tauren - Warrior

I was in booty bay buskers, and legion of danes.

Plaktow - Undead warlock. Used to raid Onyxia, Ragnaros and BWL with Mist… good old times!

Now with the same name in Pyrewood Village.

Gramme you sexy beast! I’m trying Alliance side with Bonedust and Obinobi this time.

1 Like

Tau! When you get tired of dweeby no-marks preaching ‘King’s honour, friend!’, come back to the dark side. You know where to find me. Hope all is well with you and the others.

Hey Omenothorax here Omen#1440 if any1 from old guildm8`s playing im Golemmag horde same name LFG atm. lvl60 Tauren Warrior from guild Lost BmC and so on…

What server are you on Tau? //gwek