[Draenor] - Looking for a social spot in a raiding guild

Hello,
I’m hoping there is some availability for a social spot in a raiding guild on Draenor.
i’d just like to be able to attend some social raids for the time being, do some M+ and hopefully look to return to raiding at a later date.

i’m currently playing a DK, but after not really settling since the start of shadowlands i have a couple of characters around the 220 ilevel mark. DK is currently 216

managed to get 11/12 mythic NYA, but only saw 3/12 mythic CN. i’m not looking to get into mythic raiding at this time and would like to just join somewhere that i can join a social raid when i can and run some dungeons outside of raid.

thanks for your time

Check this out! Tooth and Fang - Draenor - Raiding/M+/Socials Recruitment

Hi,

We would love to have you.

Drop me a message on bnet: Psykick06#2401

Hey there, after reading your post i think you would easily fit into We are an AOTC and Mythic+ guild, we run HC Friday+Sunday at 20:30-23:00 ST and we also have an optional Raid night on Wednesday for Normal clear to allow people to play and gear up alts. we are a friendly relaxed guild that likes to have fun while doing content.

If this sounds like what you are looking for or you would like to know more please feel free to add me on Battletag: MyDuck#21312

Thanks everyone, just got back from a few days away so will look at the above. thanks again for replying

Hello, if faction change is something you are considering then take a look at us:

We have two raid teams and I think our Chillers Team (which focuses on heroic progression) might be what you’re looking for. We are also active in mythic plus :slight_smile: