[Draenor] Miscalculated - New Mythic Guild Recruiting

Miscalculated is a new semi-hardcore guild on Draenor Horde. After a change in leadership we are rebuilding our raid team to better align with the original guild aims. We are a guild of busy players who still enjoy progress raiding and pushing as far as we can with limited time and all while still having fun. We enjoy having a chill and relaxed raiding atmosphere but are serious about progression.

While we do not have an age requirement, we expect all of our guild members to act like adults, and we strongly adhere to the mentality of accepting the consequences of your actions. We do not care for any drama, nor are any of us here to babysit. Everyone’s free time is valuable and we don’t believe in it being wasted or abused.

Expectations of our raiders:

• Be fully prepared with tactics and consumables.
  • Be knowledgeable and up to date on their class.
  • Be willing to play the best spec/talents for the situation.
  • Give advance notice if you are unable to make a raid.
  • Be comfortable with being rotated for attendance.
  • Accept the consequences of their choices.
  • To have a team player mentality.

Progress Raid Days/Times:
Thursday 8pm-11pm Server
Sunday 8pm-11pm Server

Optional Farm/Alt/Social Run:
Wednesday 8pm-11pm Server

Recruitment:
As it stands, the main classes we would like to add to our roster are:

Healer:
Any

Ranged:
Mage

Melee:
Rogue
Unholy DK

Even if your class is not listed above, we still encourage you to reach out as we are always looking for exceptional raiders.

Applying

If you wish to apply to the guild, then add either of the Discords or BattleTags listed below. If you have any logs we would like to see them, even if they are from older expansions. We then also like to have a quick chat on Discord to see if you are the right fit for us, and us for you.

If you don’t have logs then don’t be put off from reaching out. We still may like to interview you anyway if we feel your attitude matches ours.

GM:
Discord: Jani#2116
Battle Tag: Jani#22940

Officer:
Discord Slacktra#1829
Battle Tag: Slacktra#2733

1 Like

Toxic leadership, tyrannical and self-profiting management.

If you’re looking for a social guild:

It is a shame due to so many amazing guildies are doing their best for the guild, trying to make the guild a better place, but it was simply limited by the management.

5 members were kicked within a month under new guild master’s rein for ill explained reason and can’t be asked/will not elaborate. Friends of removed players are basically “asked” to leave too.

Unless you are willing to suck it up to the officers, especially the guild master, and accept being called words like colorblind when failing mechanics themselves are repeatedly failing, look elsewhere (you also won’t get any help unless you are inner circle).

If you are looking for a progression guild:

Raid cancelling with no replacement runs. Cannot take suggestion or constructive criticism because there’s only “my way”, for example wiping 15 times and with no other choices other than downsizing the team half way through the raid for the remainder of the raid session, with half of the benched raiders actually asked to leave by themselves.

Progression is slower than Blizzard servers on launch day.

Their previous guild name is Jungle, they changed their name because another player left a review, they’re probably changing again after this one.

5 Likes

To correct your attempt to slander;

You were kicked because of your own toxic attitude and your decision to pug and get saved to raids rather than join in with guild raids. As for self profiting? None of the leadership are putting themselves before the guild. All of us have progressed with the guild and spend all of our spare time building the guild. It was you yourself who put you first. When asked to help other guildies catch up you say you don’t want to because you don’t need gear. You, once again, choose to pug raids instead of join the guild runs and help the guild progress as a whole.

There was an announcement in the guild Discord AND in game explaining that these 3 members (not 5) were kicked for sitting on stream talking down about their guild members, being racist, and then making forum post saying things such as “I hate women”.

None of your friends have been asked to leave. The actual sentence was “We know you two are good friends which is why I wanted to let you know. If this means that you no longer wish to play with us we understand. I would just ask that you let us know so we can adjust if needed.” I can screen shot you the discord conversation if you wanted, but I’m sure your friend has already shown you but it simply didn’t fit your narrative to be truthful.

Nobody has been called colour-blind.

Actually every raider was given constructive feedback via DMs on discord showing and explaining where to improve. You yourself sat with one of our officers for an hour with them helping you on how to improve playing your class.

As for there being an “inner circle” I believe you are mistaken. For we have played with everyone in this guild, apart from you and your little group of friends. Your group of friends who refuse to help anyone doing any content that does not give you a gear upgrade. Who would rather pug than help progress the guild. Who tell people to “git gud” when other guildies ask you to help them in keys.

Yes, we cancelled the raids on Christmas and New Years Eve as have most guilds. A Discord post was also made explaining this as well as it was spoken about in-raid of which you were there for.

Actually only one person asked to step out of the raid. You were sat out for your own poor performance and just flat out not paying attention to the raid at all, wasting everyone else’s time every time

1 Like

You were kicked because of your own toxic attitude and your decision to pug and get saved to raids rather than join in with guild raids.

Again, cannot take constructive criticism and have to go to personal. And branded toxic too because simply what people said doesn’t amuse you. My explanation prior to pugging were ignore too, later benched for non-existent rule which when I asked why and tell me anything else I would get benched for so I don’t do it again in the future, all I got was no explanation needed and kicked.

3 members (not 5)

Who said only those 3? Trying to minimise what I’m saying? Only self aware of what you want to say but refuse to listen.

None of your friends have been asked to leave.

Again, cannot see beyond one incident. Is this the limit of how far this leadership’s vision can see?

I can screen shot you the discord conversation if you wanted

Sure, post the whole thing where you asked someone “Are you leaving?”, “You are going to leave?”, “Are you leaving the guild?” throughout a conversation when someone tried to reason with you, but you just wanted to end it by asking people to leave repetitively. Let’s see if you will actually hold up your words by posting the full convo.

Nobody has been called colour-blind.

Yes, gravity does not exist too.

Actually every raider was given constructive feedback via DMs

Yet again, in a single post, cannot fathom the idea of “receiving” criticism and suggestion but to only focus on “we gave you”.

sat with one of our officers for an hour

That officer did spend 20 minutes max with me, but like you’d always do, exaggerate with lies. I asked for him to give tips which he helpfully given.

Your group of friends who refuse to help anyone

Our group of friends are the ones helping the most, including helping your group and your new alt. Don’t recall your group saying much. This is what I call self-profiting.

Yes, we cancelled the raids on Christmas and New Years Eve as have most guilds

Only answering half the sentence of which you quoted yourself? Very manipulative.

Actually only one person asked to step out of the raid.

I came to learn at least 2. Again, lies. For that raid I was not there in raid too but in chat.

Speaking of performance, you can underperform and yet appear in raid all the time despite sub-par performance and getting hit by things all the time and making toxic comments, joining in with alt and still underperform. If me as the top 5 performing raid member is inadequate, you should remove yourself and anyone below me.

Your responses are just another demonstration and affirmation of what I stated. Cannot take criticism.

6 Likes

Starting off, I am one of the five mentioned that was kicked. I completely agree with everything Cuteball has said. In fact, we were on stream but we said no racist things (there’s a thing called TOS lmao), and the things we mentioned about the raid members were no worse than what the GM herself has said during raids. We merely said “how is he breaking the cc, its not possible”, whilst the GM has done exactly the same thing during raids so I feel that reason for our kick was invalid and moot. Lastly, we were told we got kicked for “underperforming to mechanics” and I was in the top 5 DPS every pull and barely dying or failing mechanics so their point is once again invalid. In addition, if underperforming is a kickable offence then Jani and Zak should have been long gone.

Also to point out, the current GM hasn’t been in the guild since the beginning. Even speaking to the old GM he apparently left because he thought the guild was becoming something different than he previously envisioned when it was made. Because of one officer (spolier alert: Is now GM) he was very cautious of the direction was going and almost stopped playing the game because of it. Also, this reason has led to drama outside of guild which should never be the case. He left before he could tarnish friendships with anyone there as he wasn’t overly active at the time anyway. He hated the manipulation that was given and promoted her GM in a rash moment upon leaving. The toxic environment created by the new GM is very real, and will only be personified through the more attention the GM receives. Strong Warning.

7 Likes

I can confirm everything that has been said by Cuteball and Hugedonk. As a former member of this guild it was laughable on how bad the management was from the current gm. When i joined the guild on my first arrival i was banned by current gm as she didnt know who i was (amazing way to treat new members) I shrug past it thinking it was an honest mistake. However it became very apparent that the gm had a little bubble of friends that she would only talk to ignoring members who weren’t simping for her. I got kicked from the guild because A i had a sense of humor (trust me its like talking to a cemetery during raids) and B my actual reason was because i told a guy to stop bringing politics into the chat. While we both got a warning. An hour later he left on his own accord and i ended up getting removed as well. I whispered the GM but all i got was pure toxicity no valid reason just pure emotion and hatred. I did leave my honest review of the guild on their previous forum as they swapped guilds to run from their mistakes and ironically they did miscalculate the whole situation.

As for the raid i want to mention that shes blaming people for their kicks for simply existing? Like minimum 5 of their Best members were kicked because they were friends with a person that was previously kicked also without a reason. She kicked her top 3 dps that would carry the raids getting 80+ parses minimum on everyboss while the GM herself she would barely get a 15 Parse. The pure manipulation toxicity and drama one person can create is beyond acceptable. Flaming raiders during a raid and even kicking one person for an honest mistake is a joke. If that was the case for everybody then the gm herself and her little simp should be long gone.

4 Likes