The Dragonflight 10.0.7 content update arrives to World of Warcraft on 22 March!
Sometimes it’s just the simple things that make you smile
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- The Revival Catalyst now displays how many charges you have stored.
- The following cursors have been updated with high resolution art: Buy, Cast, Cogwheel, Loot All, Lock, Mail, and Trainer.
- Added a tag in the Chat typing bar to tell players what language they are typing in if they are not typing in Common or Orcish.
- The chat command button now has arrows for menu items that have flyouts.
- Fixed an issue where the Raid Self Highlight setting didn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where calendar invites were still displaying after the player removed or reported it.
- Fixed issues with inaccurately displayed Rogue combo points and Arcane Mage charges.
This right here. This is the one!
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.