Dragonflight Frost PvP Alpha Build Update

You know. It doesn’t look that bad.

That’s quite alot of control and burst build ups with good old Shatter mechanics. Question is: is this going to be good sustain or not?

Have you gone loopy?

Get rid of Accumulative Shielding and take RoP/IF and Shimmer.Icy Floes.

And if you’re going for Glacial Spike you may as well take Flash Freeze, Ice Nine and Splitting Ice to amp it up.

I will never ever take RoP. Its disgusting ability and should be deleted. Shimmer should have never made it live. You don’t want to split GS to break CC. Shielding has nice synergy with getting instant Lances. You can make your own build by all means and post ere.

Agreed, but then take Incanter’s Flow, it’s a choice node, a one pointer for a 4-20% undulating damage boost is probably the best single talent you can pick.

Once again, agreed but Ice Floes is worth the point.

I was under the impression that it didn’t cleave if the target was in a soft CC effect, though it’s been an entire expansion since I’ve used it, so I’m not sure.

I did the math in an earlier post for this

Accumulative Shielding is a self nullifying talent. If your barrier doesn’t stay up for long, the talent doesn’t do much, if your barrier stays up for the full duration, then you don’t need to refresh your barrier… rendering the talent pointless.

Actually now its better. Pretty fast GS building and Meteor + Comet Storm is 554% spell damage + critical damage into Shatter. They will nerf Slow and Cone of Cold though unless they remove CD and mana from all Dispels. (Dispel and Mana meta was good.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.