Druid flightform cancelled after login

If I close the game while in flightform and then log in later, my flightform will be cancelled and I’ll fall to my death.

1 Like

Plant your feet firmly to the ground, then select the logout button.

Whilst contemplating the earthly safety, submit this resurfacing bug into the appropriate area as Support doesn’t handle nor forward them here:

In-Game Bug Report

Bug reports can also be filed in-game in World of Warcraft®. Reports submitted in this fashion will not receive a response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.

To report a bug in-game:

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

I’m posting here, because there is no in-game bug report. Tried what you suggested about the bug report, but it’s not there. Looked all over the in-game support page, no bug report to be found.

You know its broken.
You just have to work around it :slightly_smiling_face:

You can submit a bug report if you follow the instructions to this big Anub’Arak icon.

I know. But I don’t have that. All those pictures with links to different things. Gone.

I just went to login and check, but the red square with arrowed bug report is definitely there after you open up the support tab ingame.

So you logged in on my PC on my account and saw what I see?

No I logged into my own WoW retail client, which is exactly what everyone else should see…

AWESOME. It is there now. Finally I can report bugs :smiley: