Dumping this here

I have had enough and feeling fed up trying to submit a simple quest typo bug.

The system seems set up to misdirect players anywhere, such as the US forum (which as an EU forum user I don’t use).

If you want players to report issues, please make it more direct. Not everyone is a Warcraft expert and menu navigator. Funnily enough it is only one click to access the shop… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

BUG details:
Quest: Suppling the Front

Copper Plate Belt (item you need to make for the quest)

Should read ‘Copper Chain Belt’, as this is the item you need to make as a blacksmith and counts towards the quest. The other item does not exist afaik.

The Runed Copper Belt is for another quest.

Easy fix I think, thank you. :smiley:

I agree that it’s confusing that the EU support article directs people the US Bug Report forum. I really wish they’d remove that.

For the EU we report bugs in game, CS do not pass on bug reports.

To report a bug in-game:

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.
2 Likes

Adding to Puny’s post above this big Anub’Arak icon.

The reason they won’t change the article is because you can technically still add a bug report on the US forums through a free US starter edition apparently but it’s still a hassle tbh.

1 Like

Thanks both :hugs:,

I was looking at the 'easier to read text rather than looking at the icons with smaller text. (on my screen)

My reading glasses can’t arrive soon enough it seems… :mag:

Sorry I am getting grumpier as I get older lol :roll_eyes:

I have re-examined the quest icon, it looks like the incorrect item name is in the blacksmithing list and its icon name text, as when you mouse over the item icon the name changes to the quest item name. Also when the item is made, it is listed correctly in your bag.

It is just a typo which might make it unclear when looking for the quest item in the blacksmithing list.