Duo looking for guild, HC and than ease into M

Looking for a hub that is progressing through BOD HC. The both of us are looking for progression with good and open atmosphere even when things go south. The more immature jokes the better.

we also enjoying running keystones both for pushing but also for just sitting down and having pure banter while butchering the crap out of the timer.

I got 400 ilvl on my warrior and he got 390 on his hunter. Both of us prefer to take the supportive role, where execution of mechanics and adds dps, rather than have a pretty log that we can boast about.

Times for us are quite flexible but prefer when last call (last pull) is around 22:30-23:00. Preferable with two raids a week but three is considerable.

Neither of us cares to perform server transfer or faction change.

if you wish to get a hold of me it’s best to send a message to Alkahzane#2649 or here on this post.

(Side note, we got friends that also might show interest in a later point)

Greetings Urukaij,

We’re currently looking for both a warrior and a hunter to bolster our ranks in BOD! And pretty sure we could fit in your friends as well. Please check our recruitment topic to see if we’re a match.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi there Urukaij!

Apostles are recruiting for more for BoD Heroic. Being mid expansion we have had a few drop-offs in terms of players and would be more than able to accomodate both of you and the possibility of friends. We’re a laid back, pretty casual guild that raids 2 or 3 times a week, with no expectance on raid attendance and fully understanding of IRL getting in the way sometimes. If interested, feel free to read more on us here, you’ll find any contact info you need also.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.