Dwarven Guilds

Lol Wildhammers man… C’mon!

3 Likes

I will try to not repeat this what was said above, but in my opinion there is no lesser or bigger evil. The Three Hammers and Assemblage of Uld are different guild with different goals.

Within The Three Hammers we focus on military branch called Hammerguard, which is made of dwarven soldiers representing one of the three dwarven clans. Our goal is to keep dwarven lands safe and help Alliance when our hammers are required.

Assemblage of Uld would be a better choice for players that look for adventure focused on exploring and revealing secrets of Azeroth.

Right above me there is also is Grahda with Stormheart clan that represent a fine role play focused on Wildhammer Clan.

5 Likes

Both are good guilds. Your choice on what to join should depend on what you want to do mainly. I’d say approach them both IC and see what their plans for the future are ICly that is.

Also for the uld guys: All hail Mekkatorque :stuck_out_tongue: They were shouting with happiness in the streets of Stormwind last night haha

this guys are actually really really good

I recommend them and the Assemblage

1 Like

I can recommend the Assemblage, had a brief encounter with them in Arathi.

i recommend joining the Assemblage, not only do you get to take part in some cool gnome/dwarf based events about their titan heritage. You also get to be a part of the big PCU community which just ran a huge event with 140+ people, of which all of them is part of the PCU. The biggest event so far in this year for sure, and the best one too!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.