Dwarven Roleplay

Hey AD-People,

is there any (Dark Iron) Dwarf Roleplaying Guild around ?

Hello there Barlon
I’m not completely up to date with the status on Dwarven RP and it’s comunities but if it helps The Three Hammers should be a guild that is Dwarven orientated and if I’m not mistaken one of the older ones on the server!
Perhaps try and contact one of theirs ingame if they take in DI? :slight_smile:

The Assemblage of Uld is currently recruiting! We’re a guild of dwarves/gnomes who travel around Azeroth to retrieve titanic artifacts and relics and occasionally even do some RP-PVP! It’s an active and friendly community as well!
If you’re interested in joining contact either Railcraft, Rydèr or Boltwrench in game.

8 Likes

How could I forget about the legion of gnomes :O! Can vouch, these lot are very active! xD…

4 Likes

‘The Stoneshield’ is a new dwarven guild led by Runescroll, dedicated to the protection of Azeroth.

‘The Forgeworn’ is a new dwarven guild led by Magdir, dedicated to ‘preserve and protect Khordaldrum’ according to their Argent Archives page, though I don’t know what Khordaldrum is.
https://www.argentarchives.org/node/234991

3 Likes

Dark Iron? PHAH!

Seriously though, Three Hammers is still about as far as I’m aware and I’ve ever loved interacting with them. Believe I recently saw ‘Clan Stoneforge’ about, though I’m not sure how active or even if they are active.

Assemblage of Uld is also said to be pretty good, though I don’t know a thing about them ^^

1 Like

Ohhh that’s nice!

1 Like

The Three Hammers is more like an OOC Guild aye? I am looking for a concept guild - a warband or clan for example would be great.

But thanks guys for ur answers!

1 Like

:question:

It’s a community of dwarves of all clans and together they form the militarized regiment; the Hammerguard - which is the core of the guild. Those that aren’t part of the Hammerguard ICly often fill the rank of citizens, tavern employees, etc. That doesn’t mean the guild is OOC.

Though if you’re looking for more of a ‘clan’ or ‘warband’ type of guild, I wish you good luck as I don’t know of any that haven’t died out. There’s been numerous dwarf guilds, and most of them often times did not even manage to get started because of a lacking dwarf player base or sporadically active guild masters. Clan Stormheart is dormant again, Ironbrand Reserves disbanded, and some other dwarf guilds I’ve seen pop up once or twice are also completely inactive. There was also Of Hammers and Hollows, which I would also thoroughly recommend. Though I have not seen any of them for a long time, and as far as I know they don’t like Dark Irons so it’d be difficult either way.

If you’re looking for an active playerbase of dwarf RPers then the Hammerguard is for you. If you’d like to explore titan facilities and look for titan artifacts along with occasional RP-PvP then you might want to look into the Assemblage.

Dark Iron only RP guilds haven’t existed since Fist of Thaurissan died out, as Dark Iron dwarves either remain guildless, flock to guilds which allow any race, or joined our community.

What happened to that one… sons of Thaurissan? A relatively new DI guild that was born some months ago

Considering nobody has ever heard something for a long time now and I haven’t seen any of them at any point in time in-game, it’s safe to say they joined the graveyard that is dwarf RP guilds. Presumably by lack of interest and lack of playerbase, lack of dedication, and inactive guild master/officers - as is always the case.

1 Like

I actually thought the interest for Dark Irons would be bigger than it is, I’m a little surprised

1 Like

Wildhammers in our heart <3

1 Like

“It’ll take a handful of these hill dwarves to take one from the Aerie down!”

Seriously though, give ol’ Gemir and his band of merry folk a poke!

1 Like

Seeing plenty of them around, really.

Dwarf RP has never been very big, but there are good dwarf RPers around. Especially those that steer away from the comical drunken Scotsman trope.

1 Like

Not taking Dark Irons though ( If I read it correctly) but it seems a promising guild.

I was in Sons of Thaurissan on my Dark Iron for while it lasted, and it has indeed stopped existing sadly, due to GM not having as much time for it as he wanted. Who knows if a guild similar to it will return one day though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.