Just delete this

just delete this pls

3 Likes

Honestly I’m kind of impressed with blizzard
no wonder no one’s paying for beta testers anymore when people are lining up to pay to be beta testers.

3 Likes

It’s a very smart strategy, business wise, yes.

I had zero issues so far, so.. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Same here other than the initial disconnection when the early access timer started, 5 minutes later I was shooting void monsters in the face.

1 Like

Eh, no issues experiences so far.

Blizzard: Screw your holiday unless you buy epic edition. Shuffle and Blitz queues disabled today, but midnight launches on monday. I’m glad they found a way to get extra bucks from those who are happy to give it to them.

Nobody push you to play new content now. You can wait on day of official release.+

1 Like

I always buy Epic since SL and I never play beta.

I will buy Epic next time even if they remove EA.

1 Like

plus 30 days game time

Same here and the OP has said the same in about 20 threads, only a few realms were offline for a few mins :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

No issue for the 3–4 hours I played of the immediate early access launch, I even logged main alts to accumulate rested with no login problems whatsoever.

2 Likes

Zero issues here also running smoother than TWW

2 Likes

That’s the thing.

There are no issues, People just make up stuff to stirr drama.

4 Likes

I strongly disagree.
EA is by far the better experience for me.

Anyway… I’m going back to playing the game! :blush:

1 Like

This is absolutely pay-to-win and it’s not even subtle anymore.
The auction house is already flooded with items from players who bought Early Access, and they’re now making insane amounts of gold off everyone who wants high item level gear for level 80 (200+ ilvl).

Battlegrounds and arenas are basically unplayable because of this early advantage. I’m facing level 80 players sitting at 220k+ HP, while I’m in full epic PvP gear at around 160–170k. That’s not a small difference — that’s an entirely different power bracket where skill barely matters. Either you paid for Early Access and got a huge head start, or you’re forced to spend absurd amounts of gold just to stay competitive.

It’s honestly ridiculous. The expansion isn’t even officially released yet, and anyone who paid extra already got a massive lead in gear, gold, and overall progression. They’re controlling the market, inflating prices, and profiting from players who didn’t buy Early Access.

Because of this, normal retail right now feels practically pointless to play. By the time the expansion fully launches, many of us will still be leveling our first characters, farming heroics, and starting professions, while Early Access players will already be doing Mythic 0 and dominating the economy. We’ll just be stuck in a catch-up phase created purely by a paid head start.

Sure, in a month nobody will remember this and the gap will even out. But that’s not the point. The point is that Early Access feels like a pure cash grab — a system that intentionally creates a temporary but very real advantage in power, gold, and progression just to monetize competitive pressure.

Even if it’s short-term, it undermines the fairness of the launch and sends a clear message: pay more, play earlier, and gain the edge.

4 Likes

Working fine for me and dare I say .it was well worth my money spent getting it

thats been nerfed already

Fix for Bind-on-Equip items in Midnight - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums

none rated

The blue post was made 15 hours before your inane post so shows you are basicially making things up.

I had it bought for me, my daughter really wanted me to put the xalatath portrait in my house and the void fountain thing in my garden, so my husband bought it for me.

I never touched beta and have only played the beginning of the campaign (am in Silvermoon) so my experience isn’t going to be comparable to a lot of people.

I’ve had zero issues, but have only done one dungeon (murder row follower dungeon I’ve come across doing side quests this morning). Most of my playtime yesterday was fishing off silvermoon docks (still only 150/300 though!).

Edit - unfortunate autocorrect of docks…

Sure, the launch was pathetic but other then that I didn’t had any issues.