Echoes of Ny'Lotha missing from the chest

I did not get my echoes from my m+ chest. Bugs as always.

Hi Centorilion

We updated the original forum post regarding this. In order to receive the new currency you need to first login to your characters that have unlocked the rank 3 essence already. This will “unlock” it for your alts.

I had the same, i did not read forums and logged into my alt first and now my druid did not get the currency needed -_O always the same. Are we going to get it in the mail as a fix?

2 Likes

But the character has rank 3 essence already. I am not stupid, you can check it and will see that has three rank 3 essence already.

Celebrians - Silvermoon

2 Likes

So i don’t get on the first char i login on? Where is the info before i login that the first one will be counted as my main? Am i required to read the forums everyday before i login to not make any sort of mistakes.
Ofc i’m hyped to login on my alt first to see how many Nylotha’s i get in my chest.
This needs to get fixed.

2 Likes

It appears that info shared by Blizzard is UNTRUE.
If it was true then even 1st char should get currency if 3rd rank Essence was unlocked.

So far it appears that TRUTH is that you must LOG-OUT with char with 3rd rank essence.

I logged on character with 3 3rd rank essences ? Why there is a problem then ?

Same happened to me this morning. I logged in with my Main character opened the weekly chest. Got everything except the echoes of Ny’alotha.

Hi. I did not get Echoes of Ny’alotha in weekly chest. I did log in with my main character first as I follow the wowhead and Icy veins news. Can this be fixed. Feel free to view my account to see that I logged in with my main account first. DHBirgano - TarrenMill

Hi. I did not get Echoes of Ny’alotha in weekly chest. I did log in with my main character first as I follow the wowhead and Icy veins news. Can this be fixed. Feel free to view my account to see that I logged in with my main account first. DHBirgano - TarrenMill

Sorry but this just dont work.

It doesnt matter that You have r3 essence on char - first char you log, whatever it is - do not receiving it. And stop responding us with template respond linked to blue post from the morning, which is just WRONG.

System doesnt work properly.

1 Like

it is super easy to grind this. I already sort it out and bought what I needed. But this is just another example why Blizzard are just bad company.

i main 2 characters, logged in on them both and go 0 Echoe’s both my charcters have at least 1 rank 3 essence and still got nothing.

typical blizzard half assing there explanation on how this works.

and all u get in return is a gm telling you its working as intended.

So yeah, I opened my weekly chest at the same time as my GF. She got echoes, I didn’t. We both got other characters that has a rank 3 essence that this character didn’t have.

I went to MOTHER and checked out her inventory and there it was. Rank 3 essence that I am eligible to buy, but I can’t because a bug that prevented me to get any echoes.

Anyone else had this experience?

Hey Nightsting!

We updated the original forum post regarding this. In order to receive the new currency you need to first login to your characters that have unlocked the rank 3 essence already. This will “unlock” it for your alts.

So those of us who did not read about this on any forum or newsletter are screwed? Playing the game should provide us with enough information and not punish us.

Eidt: Also shouldn’t I be able to receive the currency eventho I have no alts? My gf did not log into any alt and she got the currency from the weekly chest.

With my Demon Hunter I have open 10+ mythic chest / PvP chest i have done Uldum Invassion, 3 Heroic Bosses.
I ALREADY have 8 Rank 3 Essences and 1 rank 4 and i don’t have receive any of the ECHOES OF NY’ALOTHA from nowhere, so i have lost all the Echoes now ?

Nightwings - Sporeggar

So just as Nightsting states, so If we started this day with logging in with the charcter that is now our main, or we missed this post, we won´t get what we worked for? I did a +14 key yesterday, got no essensces from chest, did both the daily assaults , no essences, then 2 visions, neither got a corrupted item nor any essences. So I just wasted alot of time and energy and didnt get the reward that you (Blizzard) said I would ? So because of the lack of information we who start our day abit earlier we are now punsihed? Not very kind towards the players in this game to be honest.

3 Likes

Same happened on one of my alts, did a +14 Freehold from last reset and diden’t receive any Echoes of Ny’alotha, got them on my monk & my paladin. I did not log my main character first, but that shoulden’t really matter, if it does you have done it once again blizzard! I really hope that you can fix this issue and check logs etc and give the players the Echoes of Ny’alotha that they did not receive

1 Like

You will give the lost ECHOES OF NY’LOTHA to the characters who have a Rank 3 essences and never receive any of this ?