Echoes of Ny'Lotha missing from the chest

Even Worse now!. I did get Echoes from my mythic chest yesterday - and I got an additional 75 from doing the assault in the Vale. I just finished the assault in Uldum and did not receive any echoes - AND ALL THE ECHOES I HAD YESTERDAY ARE GONE!
WTH?
And when I talk to Mother at the Heart - she no longer has the option to buy essences…

Okay, same issue.
All my chars get the echoes of ny’alotha, and i see some essences on all characters, except my mage, who funnily does not recieve any echoes from assaults, weekly chests, heroic raid bosses. Nothing, nada.
I understand there “was a blue post”. Again, how many people go on a website to check blue post when they want there prescious upgrades in weekly chest?
It should of been a bulletin on the battle.net app, or announced on twitter atleast.
No, blizzard was sneaky about it. It is discusting, and unfair.
Many people considering freezing there accounts altogether cause this, including me. What’s the point in playing, if one of your characters does not get a valuable currency? I’m sure there are other games we can play, with similar spending, and maybe even more customer care then nowadays blizzard does.
Money grabbing small idie company

Or lose all there echoes from one day to the other… Hello Blizzard! Wake up!

How nice of them to screw up a lot of people by not mentioning that you need to log in the character with the rank 3 essences… I mean i have a 2 x rank 3 essences on my hunter that i really wanted on my druid. My druid has mostly everything else on rank 3 already yet she is not able to get any of the new currency but the hunter is. This doesn’t make any sense really. How am i supposed to unlock the new currency on the druid?

1 Like