Eearthshaker still locked

Why is it locked? You understand people want to play where their friends are playing?

4 Likes

Please, unlock Earthshaker

1 Like

Just look at one of the many threads about locked realms to see why it’s still locked.

I didn’t think it was locked though. It says “full”.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available-updated-29-sept/379506/1163

Locked and not a word since.

Never had a queue either.

Only locked for transfers, but the realm status is „full“ (and not „locked“)

Technically it’s not locked because you can still create new chars.
Locking realms for PCT seems to be the last step before they really lock the realm.

Though i don‘t see the pattern - Venoxis has had a queue, has FCT to other realms, but is not locked :thinking:

Except that’s only partly locked, you can make new characters and then buy a boost for it.

I boosted a character on Firemaw and now I can’t transfer it to Earthshaker where I already did transfer my main. My main has all my gold and it’s a huge pain in the back to have my 2 level 80 characters split between different servers. Stop defending their stupid decision to forbid transferring alts to a LESS POPULATED SERVER THAT NEVER HAD ANY QUEUES from one that was unplayable because of them! You have no idea what you are talking about.

Venoxis Alliance is dead since a few week FCT killed the faction finally.
No idea why the server is still locked.

Many people who quit the game at end of “classic” or mid “TBC” are back now and got stuck on dead or “mono faction” realms. They don’t want to lose their characters in which they put their soul. For example, I want to continue the story of my r14 char and don’t wanna create new character, buy boost for him, etc

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.